Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Why stopped playing right before the losing turn
12-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Why stopped playing right before the losing turn
I am running into games where my opponent just stopped playing right before their losing turn, is there a reason to do this that I don't know about?

This is especially annoying when we were making our turns every other 5 mins, and then it suddenly stopped on his turn when I know I will win next turn (as far as I think anyway...)

I have 7 active 1v1 games, and 4 of them are stuck at a turn where I am literally outside his base and he can't defend anymore, but they stopped playing. For one of the opponent, I know he is playing because I started two games in a row with him, one i'm right at his door step and I think I will win the next turn, he hasn't played that game in 1+ days, but the other game he played at least 4 turns in the last 1+ days.

This happened a little at fluffy league before but I assume the new player just gave up and stopped playing, but now I am in master league I'm actually running into players that does this more than before.

Is there a reason why they're doing this that I don't know about? it's not like i'll magically give up and let them win...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why stopped playing right before the losing turn - Jcykuo - 12-22-2012 12:26 AM