Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Outwitters Becomes the Next Angry Birds
04-30-2014, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 11:02 AM by LegacyofEight.)
RE: When Outwitters Becomes the Next Angry Birds
Lol. I want a blue (purple) scrambler knit hat with those ear cover thingies and long braided strings so that I can wear it with my scrambler T Shirt while putting my scrambler plushie on a plush map of Reaper. Then I'll go and open my package and pull out Feedback plushies. 3 of everything in blue AND red. This will all be free cuz I'm that awesome. Then I'll go to the Outwitters convention (Wit Con?) in my city and play plush Outwitters. THEN I'LL GET MORE PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!

Then I'll board a plane for Maui and go to the Outwitters World Championships and play in the best clan ever: all the current clans combined to make the best clan ever and people all around the world wish they had a ticket so they can see *insert massive clan name here* play against all the other new clans that aren't nearly as good as us. Then I'll buy more plushies.

I just remembered I can knit. Maybe I'll make a scrambler hat

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Outwitters Becomes the Next Angry Birds - LegacyofEight - 04-30-2014 10:59 AM