Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When a scrabbler converts a shell, shouldn't it go to 1 health?
09-11-2012, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 05:12 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: When a scrabbler converts a shell, shouldn't it go to 1 health?
(09-10-2012 07:19 AM)Joggies Wrote:  CombatEX, I think the OP is talking about his Bombshell being captured by a Scrambler, not to do with healing.

Actually he was talking about healing if you re-read his post. He said that it shouldn't get health without healing which is why I brought that up.

But I see. Somehow I thought he put it into shell mode after it was scrambled (and when you convert to shell it goes from 1 hp to 3 hp), but actually it was already in shell mode and then went to 3 hp on the next turn which is strange...

This is what I thought happened, and how the bombshell should work in my opinion:
(09-10-2012 08:54 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  The way I understand the scrambler the bombshell should go to 1 health but if you unshell and reshell it should be 3 again. Just the same way as if an attack reduced it to 1 hp while shelled.

It doesn't really fit with the way the scrambler works in most cases (brings hp down to 1 as if it did damage to the unit) so this is unintuitive. The bombshell didn't convert from unshelled to shelled so the hp should still be 1 as if a soldier did 2 damage to it and brought it down to 1 when it was shelled.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When a scrabbler converts a shell, shouldn't it go to 1 health? - CombatEX - 09-11-2012 05:11 AM