Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Discussion Thread
10-29-2013, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 09:28 AM by lawtai.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Discussion Thread
Round 1: Foundry - vs Fruit Slicing Master [Started]

Round 2: Reaper - vs jchris98 [Started]

Round 3: Long Nine - vs asuSux [Started]

Round 4: Thorn Gulley - vs JasonFox [Not started]

Round 5: Peekaboo - Bye

Round 6: Sweetie Plains - vs Ryaniscoolerthanu [Started]
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4MvVhwsM

Round 7: Foundry - vs Spacechef [Not started]

Round 8: Sharkfood Island - vs S59200 [Started]

Round 9: Glitch - vs Husky Pete [Finished]
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4M3loAgM

First few turns were just normal build up of units. I hid my scrambler there for a few turns waiting to see if Husky would actually attack. On turn 14, with no attack still, I move the scrambler down to get ready to attack myself. I also move my runner down to act as a distraction to hopefully force him to use his sniper to kill it and prevent him from attacking. It works as he just builds a scrambler instead. Turn 16, I go all in, scramble his heavy and take out his scrambler and take out as many units as possible. From there, it was just picking off his units and pushing for the finish.

Old
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoPf1lwgM

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Discussion Thread - lawtai - 10-29-2013 09:58 PM