Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 01:24 PM by Coolio.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 01:09 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 01:06 PM)Coolio Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 01:05 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 01:02 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Please. Please respond to my arguments directly. I am getting super tired of writing the same thing over and over...

Who?

Also Necro, one question:

Necrocat219 Today, 06:34 PM Removed Reputation by <a href="http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=554">Necrocat219</a> User: Coolio

What was this about? Just curious of the situation, didn't know mods could do that. Because that links to my profile

(No one else saw this above post, only Necro, I was not off task Tongue)
Now back on task.

Someone removed my reputation? Sad

I forgot to add a description to the rating I gave you Coolio, it seems that Alex can't resist trying to pick at every little action I make. Alex why are you being paranoid? I read in the other thread that our debate apparently made you frustrated?

Please dot start again necrocat...yes I saw the edit adding the "pick at every little action I make" part. And alexjiang...may I bother to ask if the rep was positive or negative and/or any comments? All to make me a better person Big Grin

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread