Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confirm to attack button
01-27-2013, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 12:04 PM by Ja Karta.)
RE: Undo/confirm to attack button
(01-27-2013 11:48 AM)Uvafan173 Wrote:  YES I've made a medic instead of a soldier by accident twice and it's cost me the game both times

Haha. I just did that in a game.
I now have three medics on Thorn Gully. Still I boosted one of them and assigner has a central wit sitter after using the other as a spawn sitter while I countered an earlier attack. (Just barely! Smile )

It would be nice if there were an option to undo actions that don't yield info. e.g. if you're not exploring the fog of war or affecting a unit that's dynamically linked (i.e. bramble barriers) then there's no harm in undoing.

That said from a design standpoint it might confuse some?

Anyway: I'd *much* rather a streamlined replay function be introduced or an option to show last known positions of units in FoW along with whether you saw the move.

I've lost or held people up far more because of ridiculously long replays that I skipped or waited to get around to watching than misclicks!Angry

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
confirm to attack button - Dr.LASR - 01-27-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Undo/confirm to attack button - Ja Karta - 01-27-2013 12:03 PM
RE: confirm to attack button - Eijolend - 01-27-2013, 09:15 PM