Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Round 1.5
11-16-2012, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 01:52 AM by GreatGonzales.)
RE: The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Needz Confirmations!
(11-16-2012 01:35 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Well, basically for the seedings i was planning to add the last two weeklys of Season 1 together (Oct 19th and 26th).

That seems fine to me. Anyway, it's y'all's tournament, just giving my two cents! Smile

(11-16-2012 12:53 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  If you think about it, a top 16 rank in October (as opposed to August, for example) is indicative of a more consistent player, because they have been able to reach/maintain their high rank despite ever-increasing difficulty to hold a top 16 spot.

I'm now second-guessing myself. My statement quoted above is not necessarily true in all circumstances. I think right now it is true that the competition is still trending up for a spot in the top 16 overall players, but it may be the case that this pressure begins to decline at some point in the future as interest in Outwitters wanes and top players stop playing. So, we would need to make a best guess on this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Needz Confirmations! - GreatGonzales - 11-16-2012 01:43 AM