Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is happening here? OSN
07-28-2014, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 08:45 AM by Ganwell.)
What is happening here? OSN
Hi,

I don't get that. It's not a timeout tonygrey35 didn't move at all. I played against Renz.3 and wanted to see what he plays like against other players.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...tW06gsM#11

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5tW06gsM

Edit:

And another one. Strange...

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...CAloCs5AkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAloCs5AkM

Best,
Ganwell
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: What is happening here? OSN
I dun get it.

Are you saying that tonygrey moved but it doesn't show up on the replay? I'm a little confused at what you're getting at.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
07-28-2014, 03:01 AM
(07-28-2014 02:55 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  Are you saying that tonygrey moved but it doesn't show up on the replay? I'm a little confused at what you're getting at.

No. I just don't understand what I see in the replay. Why doesn't he move for two turns? And then the game ends, again why?
07-28-2014, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 03:20 AM by Chemoeum.)
If I had a theory, tonygrey might be purposely losing or something like that. Either that or someone is cheating. Don't really know.

I'm gonna check out more replays from these guys.

Well, from the looks of it, Tonygrey probably is just... confusing. As you can see from his last five replays...

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5tW06gsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAloCs5AkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5uq6kwsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5omwtQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5oSLqgkM

tonygrey wins the last one, but he wasn't the one to decide the last turn of the match. I can't find a theory that ties these notes. First tonygrey leaves a turn without an action without giving it up, then leaves a series of matches where he gives up intentionally, or a timeout. But the very last match recorded shows a win, but his opponent is the one who gives up.

It's so confusing, yet interesting to figure out.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!