Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Restoring purchases :(
07-08-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Restoring purchases :(
Idk honestly I shouldn't have to set up a fake credit card it should just restore my IAP (like other games!) I'll wait to see what A&A say too my pm

Thx for trying Patrick Smile

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 05:01 AM
Having the same problem. The game loads up and has all my history and games played with all the different team packs but when I try to restore or repurchase it asks for the password then gives the error the Apple ID can not be found or the password was entered wrong.
07-08-2014, 05:16 AM
(07-08-2014 05:01 AM)Gnavum Wrote:  Having the same problem. The game loads up and has all my history and games played with all the different team packs but when I try to restore or repurchase it asks for the password then gives the error the Apple ID can not be found or the password was entered wrong.

you wouldn't happen to be logged into a sandbox account would you?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
07-08-2014, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 06:47 AM by Gnavum.)
(07-08-2014 05:16 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 05:01 AM)Gnavum Wrote:  Having the same problem. The game loads up and has all my history and games played with all the different team packs but when I try to restore or repurchase it asks for the password then gives the error the Apple ID can not be found or the password was entered wrong.

you wouldn't happen to be logged into a sandbox account would you?

I don't know. But for some reason I remember seeing sandbox pop up somewhere. If I was how do I log out of it?

Edit: I got it to work. I signed out of iTunes Store and Game Center and restarted iphone. Opened outwitters hit restore signed in and it worked. Thanks for giving me an idea of what to google to resolve this issue onealexleft.
07-09-2014, 04:49 AM
This happened to me awhile back but i couldn't fix it, after about a week, i just re-bought everything.
I was upset I couldn't restore it but still happy to support the game(and get the teams back)

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
07-09-2014, 10:46 AM
We'll that's not very encouraging info Poc XD...
That's one solution but obviously not a very good looking one haha I would of never reset if I knew I'd have to buy everything over... Would of just took the time and deleted everything I didn't want anymore even tho it would of took a better part of a day haha

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
07-09-2014, 11:33 AM
(07-09-2014 10:46 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  We'll that's not very encouraging info Poc XD...
That's one solution but obviously not a very good looking one haha I would of never reset if I knew I'd have to buy everything over... Would of just took the time and deleted everything I didn't want anymore even tho it would of took a better part of a day haha

Really? No way I'd trade the better portion of a day to not spend a few $ on Outwitters. I'll eventually buy all the fancy bases just to support the game. Smile

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
07-09-2014, 12:08 PM
I bought 2 bases already to support OW tho :/

07-09-2014, 12:23 PM
(07-09-2014 12:08 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  I bought 2 bases already to support OW tho :/

Yeah, that would irk me.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
07-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Just wanted to say yay! Got my IAP back and thanks to Alex for helping as quickly as he did!
OML has the best admins ever!