Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirmation on bomb shell
01-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Confirmation on bomb shell
Hey can there be a confirmation added on the bomb shell, like there is when you move? i keep checking to see where I can hit then reclick it to look at my other options, it's what I always do with the other units and its fine... But shelling then not being able to attack with him has probably lost me a couple of games already.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Confirmation on bomb shell
(01-14-2014 03:01 PM)Setorines Wrote:  Hey can there be a confirmation added on the bomb shell, like there is when you move? i keep checking to see where I can hit then reclick it to look at my other options, it's what I always do with the other units and its fine... But shelling then not being able to attack with him has probably lost me a couple of games already.

I know you probably don't want to hear this.. but just try to click somewhere else. They will not add a confirmation, so you better get out of that habit Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-14-2014, 03:08 PM
It's just a pain to know youre probably going to win a game, then lose it because you made a mistake that wasn't based on poor strategy, but instead on clicking the wrong button.
01-14-2014, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 03:15 PM by spacechef.)
Trust me, this will not be the only instance of mistaken clicks. I made a move today where I accidentally moved the wrong unit. It may cost me and my partner the game. That said, the burned hand learns best. Learn from your mistakes, and keep playing and getting better. I've been playing this game since it was released, and I'm still making mistakes. All that, and this is one of my favorite games.

Live your life as more than plastic.
01-15-2014, 08:39 AM
you think it's bad with a Bombshell? try doing that with a Bramble and 17 thorns on the map. Suddenly you've lost almost 20 wits just from a simple misclick.

Misclicks happen though, just gotta break your habit, and losing games will make you break it real quick. I recently just lost a game on Long Nine because I attacked a unit instead of a base on accident. If I hadn't I would have won that turn. c'est la vie

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
01-15-2014, 02:48 PM
This is a really simple implementation though (I think) and I think this should definitely be added.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
01-15-2014, 05:26 PM
Just in general, when you want to deselect a unit, tap way off, away from any of your units. That is the safest thing.

GC: TheGreatAnt
01-16-2014, 07:46 AM
(01-15-2014 02:48 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  This is a really simple implementation though (I think) and I think this should definitely be added.

you're right, it IS simple to implement, but Alex isn't currently doing any development for Outwitters so it's not likely to happen. Your only hope is to tap somewhere else, at least for now :/

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome