Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are my games automatically giving up..
01-13-2014, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 02:10 PM by TheHoodsLastHope.)
RE: Why are my games automatically giving up..
I seen that now! I didn't like that it was in the forum and not in witters digest.. Im not actively on the forums for me to have seen that.. Ooh well tho.. My fault either way I guess
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Don't stress too much about it. You will still move on, just keep winning and working through your matches. You'll soon gain back what you lost.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. =]

GC: TheGreatAnt
01-14-2014, 06:39 AM
Generally you will want to try and keep turns to about 3 1/2 days max to ensure that you don't forfeit. But that's just my reccomendation.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
01-16-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks all.. However is the actual time it stops 5 days? Because I'm waiting on a game that says 4 days right now
01-16-2014, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 01:39 AM by Juslas.)
4 times 24 hours. Sorry, this sentence was fault: "So when 4 days ago turns 5 days ago match is forfeit".
There has been talk about server doing these checks periodically - not every minute or hour. During last day it is difficult to keep track how many hours you have left to do the move.
This should motivate to do your turn faster.
------
First 24 hours are presented as hours ago,
then match list says 1 day ago (24-48 h), 2 days ago (48-72 h), 3 days ago (72-96 h)
And forfeit can happen any time after 4 days ago is presented, action is run periodically. Alex has posted that those 5 and more days forfeit times are past, server bug is fixed and turn limit is 4 days now.
01-16-2014, 05:04 PM
It's not my turn! I thought he'd forfeit at "4 days ago" but that clarifies thanks!
01-16-2014, 10:39 PM
I think that when they fixed the bug. It will timeout after it turns 4 days and before it turns 5 days. That's what I thought, I think I saw someone post that it happened like that for them.

[Image: sig.png]
01-16-2014, 11:12 PM
I agree. I think i have had people forfeit against me when it turns to 4 days.

[Image: sig.png]
01-17-2014, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 10:46 PM by Juslas.)
I read help text from the app. There is no mention about time limits to take a turn.
Only place to find out is to read the forum. And Alex from OML has posted that turn time limit is 4 days.
There is no count down timer, so this is fuzzy. My 2v2 teammates have missed their turns recently, too. Sorry about my previous post (number 15) had time limit text wrongly explained.
- - -
I agreed to test time out time with my 2v2 partner.
First test turn was made on Thursday GMT 16.15 and forfeit came on Monday GMT 21.30. Next results will come when I am sleeping. I post them tomorrow.
- - -
Second test turn was made on Thursday GMT 20.30 and forfeit on Tuesday between GMT 02 - 03 (local time between 4 and 5).
Timer text on device seems to be from device, it seems to be accurate on the minute. Forfeit in these two cases took place approximately 102 hour mark.
01-21-2014, 10:34 PM
Third test turn was made on Friday GMT 6.30 (local time 8.30 a.m.)
102 hour turn time limit predicted forfeit for today GMT 12.30 and that was just what happend, since forfeit came on Tuesday 14.30 local time (in Finland).