Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
01-04-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Despite the server being down, I was able to access a match via notification. During the loading animation, the "server down" popup appeared but loaded regardless. Received the "Errer" message when trying to submit turn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Everything about the game was working fine and last night it just froze under the games section and it just says "online games require Game Center". When i try to join a game it says that it requires an internet connection. It just randomly started doing this. I tried erasing and downloading fame again. Still doing it. Help!
01-05-2013, 10:44 PM
^Did you try logging in and out of game center? It is possible you are not logged into game center as well.
01-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Not receiving points for win... My division has like three players with 100 plus points then the rest stuck at 10-30
01-07-2013, 03:23 AM
This is a popular one that sometimes happens: Started a league game. Took my turn. Wouldn't switch players, says it's 'not my turn'. Went back to Games, and found that a perfectly normal league match turned into an invited game. Tapped the game, and says 'error loading game'. Tried a lot of times. Wouldn't work. In the end, I declined. Whether that's a bug that shows the 'invited' icon or a bug that lets people invite you to a league match, or a bug that turns a league match into a friendly match, I'M Confused

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
01-07-2013, 11:51 PM
i have send bug report 2 weeks ago and there are no response from the staff

I have two 1-1 league in same season one is Master and another is Gifted.
At first my score was counted in the first league, at that time it is Gifted league.
When I promoted to Master, my score was counted at another league, the first league's score was unchanged anymore
It like i need to play gifted league 2 times

please help me
ID AliZstar

[Image: 2013-01-07%2020.41.43.png]
01-08-2013, 09:10 AM
(01-07-2013 11:51 PM)AliZstar Wrote:  i have send bug report 2 weeks ago and there are no response from the staff

I have two 1-1 league in same season one is Master and another is Gifted.
At first my score was counted in the first league, at that time it is Gifted league.
When I promoted to Master, my score was counted at another league, the first league's score was unchanged anymore
It like i need to play gifted league 2 times

please help me
ID AliZstar

[Image: 2013-01-07%2020.41.43.png]

Hey there, Alex and Adam are busy people, so you shouldn't expect to receive a response from them. If you used the contact form and it said the message was sent, you can be sure that they have received it.
01-08-2013, 09:22 AM
BUMP

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
01-09-2013, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 02:04 AM by Gf!sh.)
BUMP
6 posts and still not properized...

01-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Strangest thing happened to me today. Twice. Although I still have units and my base is alive, two games ended saying that I lost.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yt-OoAgw
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-pupAgw