iPad
Both
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What device do you play on?
01-02-2013, 11:24 PM
What device do you play on?
Just as the title says, which device do you play outwitters on and why?

Me for example, I play on my iPhone and my iPad. My iPhone because I have unlimited Internet everywhere in the uk and my iPad when at home in Germany (Boarding School in Scotland so I flit between countries) but I prefer to play on my iPad because I can see the whole map. So how about you?

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: What device do you play on?
I play on iPad because... I only have an iPad Tongue

01-03-2013, 12:43 AM
I ceased having Outwitters installed on my iPhone for several reasons:
- The push notifications wouldn't go away when I opened the game on the iPad
- I kept tapping games all the time because I thought there were new chat messages but they were only "new" on this device and could as well have been my own messages
- The iPhone 4 doesn't seem to have sufficient hardware to fluently display everything
- I don't want to be playing all day and night, especially not when socializing. I want to play the game when I'm in a context that I would use the iPad in (i.e. leisure)
- The device's storage is 16GB only and Outwitters would take nearly 400 MB which is the largest application after Music and Photos on my iPhone.
- I feel more comfortable with the bigger screen size as the whole map fits into it.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
01-03-2013, 01:37 AM
I like to play on my Ipod because I only have Ipod but all so because i can play Outwitters in shcool by using the lab's wifi (which I not suppose to use buy I have a friend from the inside who gave me the password code).
01-03-2013, 02:11 AM
I play on ipad and iphone, but I have a terrible habit of playing on the phone when I'm in the pub, then waking up the next day to find that the marvellous tactics I'd been using after 7 pints of Heineken hadn't left me in as strong a position as I had thought..
01-03-2013, 03:59 AM
I think we're all leaving out the top reason to play Outwitters on the iPad! Seeing the whole map is all well and good, but playing on iPad, I've never had a single mis-click. Maybe a brain-fart, or an immediately regretted move into the fog, but I enjoy playing on the iPad because I don't have to worry about unintentional moves.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
01-03-2013, 04:26 AM
I used to play on an ipod and I'd have hilarious misclicks all the time but I got an iPad for Christmas and no more misclicks (or scrolling on the map) Big Grin

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....
01-03-2013, 04:50 AM
I play on the IPad because I have one too. I used to play on the iPad 1, then got an iPad 2, the frame rate became super better because of the iPad 2.

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
01-03-2013, 05:12 AM
I play on the iPad 3 and the game looks fantastic!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
01-03-2013, 06:04 AM
I typically play on my iPhone, because that is what I have with me. But if I'm at home I'll be on the iPad. It helps being able to see the whole map at once!