Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Puzzle time
04-27-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 09:32 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: Puzzle time
Is it a defensive or an all-in turn?

No qwerty, there's a bug in this map thus you can't shoot over the void Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 10:17 PM
(04-27-2013 09:30 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Is it a defensive or an all-in turn?

No qwerty, there's a bug in this map thus you can't shoot over the void Tongue

I almost lost a game because of this thing once.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
04-28-2013, 01:31 AM
If red plays correctly he will win. But blue can make a move that allows red to make a mistake. If red doesn't respond correctly blue wins.

Soldier spam FTW
04-28-2013, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 01:45 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Yeah, if both play perfectlt red wins, I knew that, but I can't find the better move you told me you did! Please tell me now Tongue

And you are against poweewee, so it doesn't make sens to say this would allow a mistake aha

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

04-28-2013, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 01:52 AM by Alvendor.)
(04-28-2013 01:44 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Yeah, if both play perfectlt red wins, I knew that, but I can't find the better move you told me you did! Please tell me now Tongue

And you are against poweewee, so it doesn't make sens to say this would allow a mistake aha

That was my problem, I'm guessing I have about 50% chance to win against most players in this position! But Poweewee didn't allow for any mistakes!
(04-27-2013 09:15 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  this would have been easier if you just saved wits alvendor! haha

Think boosting the heavy by default might be a mistake on this map!

Soldier spam FTW
04-28-2013, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 02:20 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Maybe I thought about it but gave the idea up cuz I found how poweewee could counter Tongue

I remember I found out you could do this:

-Create a runner and put it behind the wit space to block the soldier, and put another runner to block the second hex. 9 wits needed to kill a runner and make the combo. But then, do the same as I told in my first post: pu the heavy on the wit, and move the snipe forward. If powee doesn't respond correctly he loses next turn. But I know it's not the best to threaten him, I still search!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

04-28-2013, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 02:35 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
What if he blocks the base with runners, and moves the Mobi up to the bottom most hex and mobi the sniper next to the wit space and shoot the base?
So when the heavy kills the sniper, he won't be blocking the base

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-28-2013, 02:43 AM
(04-27-2013 07:49 PM)Alvendor Wrote:  Ok guys, this is a hard one!

Both have complete knowledge of the game state. Blue to move with 7 wits. Red has *edit* 2 *edit* wits saved.

1. What is blue's best move?
2. What is red's best response?
3. Who wins?

Oh I know this one! LOL anyhow, i checked the replay and it seems I had 0 wits saved...which would mean I was doomed if you killed my heavy Sad

(04-27-2013 09:30 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  No qwerty, there's a bug in this map thus you can't shoot over the void Tongue

Seriously? I thought all this time it could shoot over the void.
04-28-2013, 03:02 AM
Nope. I wish it could

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-28-2013, 03:06 AM
Seems to me red wins..I see no way to deny him 8 wits next turn, if he indeed has 2 saved. 8 wits he can spawn snipe, snipe base, and hit for 2 with soldier. Blue would have to play defensively, which is a losing situation at this point.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.