One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") (/showthread.php?tid=980)

Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - Harti - 11-29-2012 05:33 AM

I nearly lost my eyesight when I took a peek into the iPro Clan Thread.
The icon is #f00 red... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Also I think they're a little large for my liking. Instead of 100x75, they should be more like 80x32 or something. They're currently breaking the layout, with avatars being like 100px high at maximum, and should be visible enough at half of their size...
Don't get me wrong, I think it's really neat that founding a clan receives some attention now, but the current setup is really unpleasant to the eye.

RE: Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - Gf!sh - 11-29-2012 05:57 AM

I agree, the layout should be altered, perhaps place them next to the name/title etc.
Like there ...........^.........Lol if you can read this
..........................|..........
..........................|..........

I don't think it should be smaller though. Even a bit wider (200x100 or so).
Regarding iPro, they already have a better one, so, yeah.
The correct way of describing their current logo:
#FF0000 red

RE: Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - alexjiang1 - 11-29-2012 06:08 AM

Ya we have a new one now in my Sig. Emuchu will submit it to Adam and it should be switched soon

RE: Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - Emuchu - 11-29-2012 01:53 PM

Here's the current one, although it's still a little tall for the current forum layout. I'm personally hoping the Clan Badge can be to the right of our names. I'm sorry about the #FF0000 icon... I blame Alex, he pinched the thing off of Google before I volunteered to make a pretty one.

RE: Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - alexjiang1 - 11-30-2012 12:45 AM

Its changed now Harti Tongue

RE: Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - oneadamleft - 11-30-2012 01:05 AM

I got off my lazy ass and changed them. And you say we never listen to you, Harti Wink.

RE: Clan Pictures, pleeease! (as in "bitch, please") - CombatEX - 11-30-2012 05:07 AM

(11-30-2012 01:05 AM)oneadamleft Wrote:  And you say we never listen to you, Harti Wink.

LOL ;D

New emblems look great and I agree the re-size was a good call.