One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Father vs Son - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Father vs Son (/showthread.php?tid=903)

Father vs Son - Ser Purple Wolf - 11-17-2012 01:22 PM

I got my dad addicted I video games a while back, and now he plays outwittwrs on his iPad. We constantly play friendly matches, and I usually lose.

Match we just played lol

If he beats you, remember that I taught him everything he knows Wink

RE: Father vs Son - GoHeat 3 - 11-17-2012 01:31 PM

Omg I think I've played him twice and we each won one game!

RE: Father vs Son - terenceshiu2005 - 11-17-2012 02:22 PM

You both can play 2v2. together!

RE: Father vs Son - =) Random Task (= - 11-17-2012 05:00 PM

That was a very nice game to watch! I particularly liked when you fended off his bombshell attack with the scrambler. :-)). Your weaker moments were when you wasted 3hp soldiers attacking his bombshell and heavies without a chance to destroy them and he had his medic right behind but you probably know that....

You two would certainly be a great 2v2 team!

RE: Father vs Son - Ser Purple Wolf - 11-18-2012 01:41 AM

(11-17-2012 05:00 PM)Random Task Wrote:  That was a very nice game to watch! I particularly liked when you fended off his bombshell attack with the scrambler. :-)). Your weaker moments were when you wasted 3hp soldiers attacking his bombshell and heavies without a chance to destroy them and he had his medic right behind but you probably know that....

You two would certainly be a great 2v2 team!

Lol. I knew the medic was back there because I would cheat and look at his screen xD He called me a cheater when I killed his bombshell. I made some of those soldier choices on purpose. I was curious to see his response.