One Man Left Studios Community Forums
INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! (/showthread.php?tid=877)

INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - synphonics - 11-13-2012 08:49 AM

Ive always thought about clans and other people have too but it hasn't been addressed properly.

Clans might not be useful but there's nothing wrong with it except give a more competitive feel to the game.

More interaction between players would be nice, people often wont talk after winning/losing a game.

Any ideas?

p.s bombshell needs to be discussed...
hardly have any more fun in outwitters due to almost every player in masters or super titan getting a bombshell and turtling for wins.

RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - CombatEX - 11-13-2012 09:04 AM

Clans would be nice. Not sure what kind of priority that should be though, because as you said, there isn't really a point in an official clan system.

Also, please refrain from making baseless statements.

RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - RandyDogz - 11-13-2012 09:24 AM

Some sort of global chat system would be cool. And great for finding ppl online and wanting a quick game. Would need a 'fluffy filter' to get ride of trolls though lol

RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - Necrocat219 - 11-13-2012 10:06 AM

Or how about I start a clan here. If there's interest I wouldn't mind making one Smile also what sun forum would it be most appropriate in? Poppycock or Tournament or Outwitters?

RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - Emuchu - 11-13-2012 08:29 PM

(11-13-2012 08:49 AM)synphonics Wrote:  p.s bombshell needs to be discussed...
hardly have any more fun in outwitters due to almost every player in masters or super titan getting a bombshell and turtling for wins.

If you want to talk Bombshells, I made a thread to try and level up our anti-BS tech: Fighting the Bombshell Matchup. Pop over there and contribute, and help our tech develop, yeah?

As for clans, I don't find them necessary. I do agree with RandyDogz, though, that Outwitters could use a global chat system, since GameCenter is sorely lacking in that regard. I have to forward people to OML if I want to have any contact with someone outside of a game.

RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - aaronINdayton - 11-13-2012 11:46 PM

Clans could be neat, but I think it'd have to be completely player run and organized, with separate websites only the members can go on and they practice together and have their own forum to discuss tactics and whatnot. Like the Shadow Era (digital card game) players do it. It'd be neat to have a focused play group for the sole purpose of trying new things and everyone getting better together.

RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - Necrocat219 - 11-14-2012 12:02 AM

(11-13-2012 11:46 PM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Clans could be neat, but I think it'd have to be completely player run and organized, with separate websites only the members can go on and they practice together and have their own forum to discuss tactics and whatnot. Like the Shadow Era (digital card game) players do it. It'd be neat to have a focused play group for the sole purpose of trying new things and everyone getting better together.

I'm making one right now to start everything off. I hope it gets hyped up Smile

RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??! - daHsu - 11-14-2012 03:16 PM

I think it'd be cool if the devs made a sub-forum for clans, but for now an official clan in the game isn't needed.