One Man Left Studios Community Forums
When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? (/showthread.php?tid=833)

Pages: 1 2

When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - richiebo 2 - 11-02-2012 09:59 AM

Just curious when you guys find the breaks through out your day to make your turns.

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - Ser Purple Wolf - 11-02-2012 10:22 AM

When I wake up on the morning feeling like P Diddy, I play my turns. Then I play sporadically throughout the day. Then I play before I go to sleep.

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - richiebo 2 - 11-02-2012 12:05 PM

(11-02-2012 10:22 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  When I wake up on the morning feeling like P Diddy, I play my turns. Then I play sporadically throughout the day. Then I play before I go to sleep.

Do you have a job? Student?

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - Ser Purple Wolf - 11-02-2012 12:25 PM

Student. Senior. High school. Occupation; waiter on the weekends

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - worldfamous - 11-02-2012 01:53 PM

Self employed, so all day for me.

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - Emuchu - 11-02-2012 01:57 PM

In the toilet. It's the best time to play. I have a waterproof case for my phone, so sometimes I'll play in the shower, as well.

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - worldfamous - 11-02-2012 02:15 PM

(11-02-2012 01:57 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  In the toilet. It's the best time to play. I have a waterproof case for my phone, so sometimes I'll play in the shower, as well.

In the shower...excellent! Need to get me a waterproof case.

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - Eijolend - 11-02-2012 10:50 PM

Usually in the morning when I wake up, then when I get home late afternoon and before I go to sleep. Also on the bus, but I usually only get a few moves done there.

(11-02-2012 01:57 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  I have a waterproof case for my phone, so sometimes I'll play in the shower, as well.
Awesome!

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - =) Random Task (= - 11-02-2012 11:12 PM

I play when I come home in the afternoon after work and in the evening.
Except for weekends there is no way for me to make turns during work hours.

RE: When and where do you guys get the chance to play your opponents back? - KMan 29 - 11-03-2012 06:10 AM

First thing in the morning there is always a turn or two waiting for me. After that I try to check as often as my day (work/kids) will allow.