One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Alex&Adam: please also address FTA in 2v2 (given +1wit for kill) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Alex&Adam: please also address FTA in 2v2 (given +1wit for kill) (/showthread.php?tid=819)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Alex&Adam: please also address FTA in 2v2 (given +1wit for kill) - Juslas - 06-09-2013 04:13 PM

I bumb up one of these old threads about 2v2 problems.

Why not have a poll wether or not implement 2v2 FTA fix 5/7/5/6 without beta testing or we need to figure out something else to fix 2v2 FTA.

I am a forum illiterate and don't have skill (neither patience to figure it out) how to create a poll.

RE: Alex&Adam: please also address FTA in 2v2 (given +1wit for kill) - TheGreatAnt - 06-10-2013 12:03 PM

(06-09-2013 04:13 PM)Juslas Wrote:  I bumb up one of these old threads about 2v2 problems.

Why not have a poll wether or not implement 2v2 FTA fix 5/7/5/6 without beta testing or we need to figure out something else to fix 2v2 FTA.

I am a forum illiterate and don't have skill (neither patience to figure it out) how to create a poll.

Simply, when you create a new post, there will a option before you submit that you can choose to add a poll. You will be taken to another screen where you can fill in the info.

RE: Alex&Adam: please also address FTA in 2v2 (given +1wit for kill) - (Rone) - 06-12-2013 05:35 PM

Yep it is a choice at the bottom, below your text box like the thread subscription.