One Man Left Studios Community Forums
problem with purchase - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: problem with purchase (/showthread.php?tid=746)

problem with purchase - Ezk99 - 10-17-2012 05:26 PM

Hi guys Sleepy

I buy the last week the Adorables pack (2,99) because I love this game. Today I decide purchace the Über pack, and the surprise was that enabled me only the feedback pack and not the game limit upgrade to 35. I spent a total of 9.98 , so I think logical the three packages have enabled, and not only the two charactarel pack, what can I do? I really want the 35 games limit extension Blush

RE: problem with purchase - QuantumApocalypse - 10-17-2012 05:43 PM

Sadly I don't think there won't be a way for you to get the 35 game limit in addition to your purchase at no extra cost. The Uber Pack is a pack for all current and future teams; it doesn't mention including the game limit boost.

If you are constantly at your 20 game limit, I guess you should just go ahead and get that game limit boost anyway, especially if you've read about OML's financial troubles

RE: problem with purchase - TheQwertiest - 10-17-2012 07:00 PM

(10-17-2012 05:26 PM)Ezk99 Wrote:  Hi guys Sleepy

I buy the last week the Adorables pack because y fuck love rhis game. Today I decide purchace the Über pack, and the surprise was that enabled me only the feedback pack and not the game limit upgrade to 35. I spent a total of 9.98 , so I think logical the three packages have enabled, and not only the two charactarel pack, what can I do? I really want the 35 games limit extension Blush

uber pack does not include the game limit upgrade. it only unlocks all current and future team packs

RE: problem with purchase - Ezk99 - 10-17-2012 07:48 PM

Well I solve this problem of sales a bit xD expend 9,98 dollars, I want buy more features off this game when be abailables. But now I feel so stupid repay two times same think, its imposibble make a trade?

RE: problem with purchase - QuantumApocalypse - 10-17-2012 08:00 PM

(10-17-2012 07:48 PM)Ezk99 Wrote:  Well I solve this problem of sales a bit xD expend 9,98 dollars, I want buy more features off this game when be abailables. But now I feel so stupid repay two times same think, its imposibble make a trade?

The only way would be to contact Apple.

RE: problem with purchase - Ezk99 - 10-17-2012 08:02 PM

Seriusly? :/ how?

RE: problem with purchase - Ezk99 - 10-18-2012 01:20 PM

Well... Ok I finally buy the 35 limits pack and spend fpr this game 11,97.... Fucking adictive >_<