One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Anyone else use the sneaking symbol? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Anyone else use the sneaking symbol? (/showthread.php?tid=730)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Anyone else use the sneaking symbol? - poweewee - 10-13-2012 08:24 AM

I use it often too. Sometimes it lets you know what unit the opponent spawned, or where their unit retreated. I was thinking about the time though. I thought that was a fixed time between moves that are done inthe fog.

RE: Anyone else use the sneaking symbol? - QuantumApocalypse - 10-13-2012 09:51 AM

It is unreliable in giving an exact value of moves your opponent has done, but it can give a brief indication of what they have done.

If you watch your own side's replay, you may notice that your units pause for a while before continuing on with their moving etc, and I believe the game adds in these pauses, rather than as a relative time to how long you take for your move.

RE: Anyone else use the sneaking symbol? - AJaW96 - 10-13-2012 02:26 PM

I use the icon as an indicator of whether my opponent is going for a special unit. For example if they end their turn without the icon spinning then I know they did not spawn or move so they can save their wits for next turn. I then make the decision whether to rush based on the opponent (Scallywags and Adorables rush, Feedback stay back).