One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Open Call for more beta testers - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Open Call for more beta testers (/showthread.php?tid=641)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - aaronINdayton - 10-02-2012 04:06 AM

Still have slots open? Then let me in!

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - Riptor - 10-02-2012 04:21 AM

Me too, i hope to be selected. Big Grin

To tell you, I wanted to buy a Lumia 920 at Christmas but I can't because of Outwitters ^ ^

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - GreatGonzales - 10-02-2012 04:45 AM

(10-02-2012 04:21 AM)Riptor Wrote:  Me too, i hope to be selected. Big Grin

To tell you, I wanted to buy a Lumia 920 at Christmas but I can't because of Outwitters ^ ^

Hey Riptor, your icon is kinda funny...but I don't quite get it. Who is being "owned" there? The medic is blocking the open space that the mobi could use to teleport something in, so I'm guessing you are saying that the adorables are being owned? But the mobi could easily move and the heavy could take out the medic... Haha, or am I reading way too much into this. Cool icon in any case. Smile

EDIT: Oh man I just got it, that's from Blitz Beach. Haha, that IS a great "owned" moment! Though I don't know why a mobi/heavy ended up in that spot....

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - TheQwertiest - 10-02-2012 04:47 AM

(10-02-2012 04:45 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(10-02-2012 04:21 AM)Riptor Wrote:  Me too, i hope to be selected. Big Grin

Hey Riptor, your icon is kinda funny...but I don't quite get it. Who is being "owned" there? The medic is blocking the open space that the mobi could use to teleport something in, so I'm guessing you are saying that the adorables are being owned? But the mobi could easily move and the heavy could take out the medic... Haha, or am I reading way too much into this. Cool icon in any case. Smile
i dont think the mobi can move because it is being blocked. so the heavy couldnt take out th medic

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - Riptor - 10-02-2012 05:22 AM

Yes, Medic blocks Adorables, the Heavy can't kill Medic and Moby can't teleport so Medic says 'OWNED' Tongue

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - GoHeat 3 - 10-02-2012 05:33 AM

I want to be a beta tester so bad!!!Big Grin

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - rnarvin - 10-02-2012 10:50 AM

Not sure if we have to post in this topic to complete our sign-up process for beta testing, but I signed up, so hopefully I am chosen.

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - The Red Donkey - 10-02-2012 10:59 AM

I also just submitted a beta request. Really hoping to be able to test the new features out!

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - TheQwertiest - 10-02-2012 11:09 AM

(10-02-2012 10:50 AM)rnarvin Wrote:  Not sure if we have to post in this topic to complete our sign-up process for beta testing, but I signed up, so hopefully I am chosen.

no, you dont need to post in this thread to complete the sign-up process. but by doing this you might get their attention. Big Grin

RE: Open Call for more beta testers - z506 - 10-08-2012 01:39 AM

I'm in for the testing!!!