One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Point system - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Point system (/showthread.php?tid=586)

Point system - Sasquatch - 09-11-2012 11:00 AM

Ok, so I'm aware that a lot of people have been talking about this, but I haven't seen a definite answer so I'll ask anyway...
What determines how many points you get/lose when you win/lose a game? I'm assuming no one knows because that is what people are generally saying...

RE: Point system - awpertunity - 09-11-2012 11:43 AM

If you are completely evenly skilled, +18, -12. Then the more skilled you are than your opponent the less points you stand to win and more points you stand to lose.

RE: Point system - Mag!cGuy - 09-12-2012 09:48 PM

From my experience, I can tell you the minimum you can win is 6 points and the minimum you can lose is 1. (One time, I was against a clever being a master - because the player didn't play during 5 days, and during that time I got to master-, and I won 6 points whereas he lost 1).

I think awpertunuity is wrong, I won many times 30 points, and I'm not even sure it's the max you can earn. ^^

Saying "why" this, it's impossible, you seem to know it. Smile

RE: Point system - Promicide - 09-12-2012 10:49 PM

I've won 32 points spanking people that are in higher tiers. I don't get matched against them often

RE: Point system - pookywb - 09-13-2012 04:49 AM

(09-12-2012 09:48 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I think awpertunuity is wrong, I won many times 30 points, and I'm not even sure it's the max you can earn. ^^

Awpertunity was talking about the points won and lost on evenly matched games.

But congrats on your 30 point win! And you on your 32 point win! Big Grin

RE: Point system - Sasquatch - 09-13-2012 09:30 AM

Ok cool, jw cuz sometimes I wonder how the heck I get so many points in one match then only get a couple in the next