One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Adorable's special? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Adorable's special? (/showthread.php?tid=533)

Adorable's special? - SwagUp - 08-22-2012 05:24 AM

Could someone post a replay of a mobi in action? Im curious as to how much they can affect a game, we dont get much of them down here in upper bronze lol.

RE: Adorable's special? - worldfamous - 08-22-2012 06:12 AM

(08-22-2012 05:24 AM)SwagUp Wrote:  Could someone post a replay of a mobi in action? Im curious as to how much they can affect a game, we dont get much of them down here in upper bronze lol.
There are a ton of mobi replays in the share your replay and 2v2 replay threads.

RE: Adorable's special? - Emuchu - 08-22-2012 07:47 AM

http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=413

I posted up some replays on post #6 of Mobi-rushes, although I tend not to play that way anymore in Masters.

RE: Adorable's special? - Bluegodzill - 08-22-2012 11:22 AM

I don't have replays anymore, but I've won a few times before when I used a mobi to teleport a sniper to a heavily defended base. All it takes is one hole and 2 points of damage on base previous to win a game.

RE: Adorable's special? - SwagUp - 08-23-2012 02:22 PM

(08-22-2012 11:22 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  I don't have replays anymore, but I've won a few times before when I used a mobi to teleport a sniper to a heavily defended base. All it takes is one hole and 2 points of damage on base previous to win a game.

wow, im going to have to use that, that's actually a good idea!

RE: Adorable's special? - Fluffysox - 08-23-2012 06:00 PM

An exciting game between me and WorldFamous, with the win coming down to the mobi and sniper. Harassing the heavy with this poking tactic also paid off.
Furrysox vs WorldFamous

RE: Adorable's special? - wonderpug - 08-27-2012 12:58 AM

Here's a match I just finished that has a bunch of crucial Mobi moments:

Replay link