One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - -:xxxx.73:- - 04-20-2013 03:28 PM

(04-18-2013 04:32 PM)poweewee Wrote:  
(04-18-2013 02:13 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  I also wonder what had happened if I attacked left side earlier, but it was like I was a few wits short every turn...

This was actually what I was counting on; that by harassing the wit space, I could somehow overwhelm you with my wit count later in the game (at the same time preventing attacks).

Awesome to see a replay between #s 1 and 2 and the post game analysis. Also, to gavins point about the strengths and weaknesses of different teams on different maps....really helps me think about potential defensive (and offensive) tactics, depending on both the board, my team, and my opponent's team... Reinforcing what I already thought, but nonetheless helps me think more strategically. Thanks for sharing! Outwitters is totally turning me into a "gamer"..thanks to the help of this super titans forum (I've watched every single one!)
(04-18-2013 04:32 PM)poweewee Wrote:  
(04-18-2013 02:13 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  I also wonder what had happened if I attacked left side earlier, but it was like I was a few wits short every turn...

This was actually what I was counting on; that by harassing the wit space, I could somehow overwhelm you with my wit count later in the game (at the same time preventing attacks).

Awesome to see a replay between #s 1 and 2 and the post game analysis. Also, to gavins point about the strengths and weaknesses of different teams on different maps....really helps me think about potential defensive (and offensive) tactics, depending on both the board, my team, and my opponent's team... Reinforcing what I already thought, but nonetheless helps me think more strategically. Thanks for sharing! Outwitters is totally turning me into a "gamer"..thanks to the help of this super titans forum (I've watched every single one!)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 04-21-2013 08:05 PM

One of my most epic battle ever! Sweet Tooth is simply outstanding for Moi, all my battles on it are spectacular and this one is even more Tongue That's why it's the map where happened the last three highlighted replays of the week!

I didn't lose thanks to one 1hp runner. And I have blocked all his strategy with another 1hp runner. The turns 13-17 are awesome I think aha
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YnZ62Aww

He didn't do so well at the end I think though ^^

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - poweewee - 04-28-2013 03:19 PM

Here is another great game with Alvendor (which I was lucky to escape from):

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjI2rAww

Some have analyzed the game in this thread.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Thrutchy - 05-01-2013 11:36 AM

With veggies, I think attacking on the wit side works pretty well:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yrd2qAww

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-01-2013 11:49 AM

Bramble can also destroy a reaper Mobi rush and the hole is Bramble's gateway into enemy territory

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 05-04-2013 12:36 AM

This week there haven't been many interesting replays, I think the battle between the two best should be showcased:

This one is the most amazing though, but it's rly long so I don't know if it suits to the style of replay you want to highlight. Anyway, here you go!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YhcHxAgw

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GreatGonzales - 05-04-2013 12:46 AM

Haha yeah, maybe a non- Mag!cGuy replay! Tongue

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - joelduque - 05-04-2013 01:29 AM

Please consider this. I really considered giving up after the massive assault around my rear bonus space. There was a time I had 20+ wits to use. Even so, every bit of wit counted so the importance of saving wits can not be overstated in this game. A nailbiter in its truest sense, base health at 1 and 0 at the end. Good game!

Mx666
St aa p2 win 40
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yh8ysAww

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Norahsul - 05-04-2013 02:27 AM

(05-04-2013 12:36 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  This week there haven't been many interesting replays, I think the battle between the two best should be showcased:

This one is the most amazing though, but it's rly long so I don't know if it suits to the style of replay you want to highlight. Anyway, here you go!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YhcHxAgw

At turn 12, how does poweewee know the sniper moved up ??

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - John3:16 - 05-04-2013 02:37 AM

I think he might have used the heavy to scout, thinking the sniper might move up and even if it hadn't, he was going to mobi the heavy to the other side anyways. Otherwise, if he didn't check, he might lose the next turn to the sniper and a spawned sniper mobied. I'm not sure why Alvendor didn't move the sniper over but down instead, unless he wasn't sure what else poweewee had and thought he might need to take out the heavy next turn.