One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GreatGonzales - 03-02-2013 08:01 AM

(03-02-2013 07:44 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  Another replay on glitch with keycoolkid, but the ending is damn epic!! Watch!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yo-r5Agw

Fun scramblers Smile

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Alvendor - 03-02-2013 10:33 PM

(03-02-2013 07:44 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  Another replay on glitch with keycoolkid, but the ending is damn epic!! Watch!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yo-r5Agw

Feedback vs feedback on glitch is outwitters in its finest, with adorables vs adorables on reaper as a close second Wink

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Uvafan173 - 03-03-2013 10:57 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y2cuBAww

I think I'm allowed to do this, Master v. Super Titan, it's my first matchup ever against a ST and we had an exciting game on Glitch in which I was the one who had a mobi at first but then he got a mobi later on.

Turn 4: I honestly have no idea how to respond to that opening, so I did what seemed natural to me was that ok?

On Turn 8 I get more vision and am able to basically kill his soldier for free, I don't think he knew that I would try to get vision, maybe he could comment.

Turn 10 I kill his sniper basically for free, I did it because I realized that no matter where his sniper had moved it would be in range of my wit space, so I moved my sniper up and saw his.

Turn 11 he attacks but I thought I defended fairly well, and he ends up retreating on Turn 13.

Mobi move at turn 14 is fear of the fog, I thought that he could've had a runner primed to kill me along with his soldier. It turns out, I just realized he couldn't since I had killed the runner he spawned, but w/e.

Turn 18 I try to attack but he defends very well.

Turn 21 He gets a mobi, and he temporarily has the unit advantage.

Turn 26 I launch the fatal attack, and win on turn 30.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Eijolend - 03-03-2013 10:59 PM

Hey, here's a fun game to look at.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y7If7Agw

Notable moments:

*connor's attack on Turn 9 completely decimated my Soldier count and really trembled my defenses - fortunately there was no immedeate follow-up possible

*Turn 24: Concerning fighting power this game was really really close, but the positioning was what won the game, leading to a very unusual ending position for this map.
(03-03-2013 10:57 PM)Uvafan173 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y2cuBAww

[...]
Turn 4: I honestly have no idea how to respond to that opening, so I did what seemed natural to me was that ok?
Exactly this opening is what gives me headache about Glitch atm. I think getting an early Mobi seems reasonable and probably I should try that.

Very interesting game btw, and the winning move was definitely stylish Wink

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 03-03-2013 11:19 PM

You played so well that your mobi was really worrying me. You owned the midele pf the map, and i couldn't do anything else than spawning heavies.

As I told you, I didn't consider my units could be sniped by a mobi move, and so my sniper and my soldier died for free. And this same error killed me when, at the end, I moved back my mobi but not my heavy. Well done! Big Grin

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Uvafan173 - 03-03-2013 11:28 PM

(03-03-2013 11:19 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  You played so well that your mobi was really worrying me. You owned the midele pf the map, and i couldn't do anything else than spawning heavies.

As I told you, I didn't consider my units could be sniped by a mobi move, and so my sniper and my soldier died for free. And this same error killed me when, at the end, I moved back my mobi but not my heavy. Well done! Big Grin
Yeah, the in-chat comment had a few typos so I didn't understand it at first, but now I do. Smile

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - connor34911 - 03-04-2013 03:36 AM

(03-03-2013 10:59 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  Hey, here's a fun game to look at.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y7If7Agw

Notable moments:

*connor's attack on Turn 9 completely decimated my Soldier count and really trembled my defenses - fortunately there was no immedeate follow-up possible

*Turn 24: Concerning fighting power this game was really really close, but the positioning was what won the game, leading to a very unusual ending position for this map.
(03-03-2013 10:57 PM)Uvafan173 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y2cuBAww

[...]
Exactly this opening is what gives me headache about Glitch atm. I think getting an early Mobi seems reasonable and probably I should try that.

Very interesting game btw, and the winning move was definitely stylish Wink

I lost because I didn't make a mobi. I wasted too many wits moving my sniper around.

Also, I made a huge mistake on turn 13. I meant to move my heavy to the next right by your witspace. This would have allowed me to kill whatever unit you placed there the next turn and take the wit space. Big mishap.

Well played though!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - TheQwertiest - 03-04-2013 04:12 AM

[...]

i thought the way you ended that game was a bit arrogant? but as long as your opponent didnt take it the wrong i dont think theres a problem.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Uvafan173 - 03-04-2013 04:16 AM

(03-04-2013 04:12 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  

[...]

i thought the way you ended that game was a bit arrogant? but as long as your opponent didnt take it the wrong i dont think theres a problem.

Yeah, I was just fooling around, we've played a bunch of friendlies and have chatted a bit.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Mag!cGuy - 03-04-2013 04:31 AM

(03-04-2013 04:12 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  

[...]

Arrogant? Nah, that teleported medic is just so swag Tongue

I decided to take my revenge anyway. I didn't let him one chance Big Grin

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YmKT6Agw