One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - wonderpug - 01-17-2013 02:15 AM

awesome

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GreatGonzales - 01-17-2013 04:32 AM

Here's an exciting match between me and necrocat on Thorn Gulley that we did for the OWSA tournament. Necro was very agressive the whole game, kept things quite interesting! Adorables vs feedback on thorn gulley

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - lawtai - 01-17-2013 04:43 AM

bump!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GreatGonzales - 01-17-2013 04:44 AM

............................bump
particularly bad forum bug.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Necrocat219 - 01-17-2013 05:08 AM

That was a very fun and intense game, I had the initial idea of rushing you. I hate having to manage very large armies so I launched two waves at you. When your heavy was on the witspace I had the oppertunity to place a scrambler behind my soldier, but like you I was really paranoid you would snipe it off! Tongue In the end you managed to defend against all my attacks very well and it was a good game!
Also on that note - I also have this pretty nice game vs MyotisPrime on Thorn gulley, me playing as Veggies and him playing as Scallies. It shows the bramble completely overcoming his wit space sides.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - burnodrod - 01-17-2013 05:21 AM

burnodrod vs. garcia10000 on Glitch

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Gavin Wins - 01-17-2013 03:26 PM

Gavin wins vs LER4T on Glitch

This is a pretty exciting game on glitch I just finished. Mobi vs mobi with clever moves on both sides. Eventually I'm able to outmanuever and overwhelm LER4T.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Alvendor - 01-18-2013 10:55 AM

Some more veggie replays:

Thorn Gulley - Alvendor(V) vs Blckace(F)
I'm too passive in the beginning and Blckace can start threatening me with both a sniper and a scrambler. Think it would be better for me if I got some soldiers out very early to lock down the map a bit?

I get a bit lucky and manage to turn it around on turn 13. But also interesting to note the scrambled thorns on this turn. Good example of the problem feedback often have when converting thorns. Even if I hadn't killed the scrambler the opponent's thorns help me more than him in that i blocks his snipers and I can at any time I want kill all the spawned thorns.

Glitch - Sir3(F) vs Alvendor(V)
My first turtling game in a very long time, 100+ turns. It goes back and forth for a while without anyone coming out ahead. Glitch is a bit awkward for veggies, it is hard to use the thorns for defense without blocking yourself. After I while I'm just thinking "screw it, I'm going double brambler!"

I do at least one big mistake in this game, can you find it? (Tip: it is before the second brambler enters).

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Sharugames - 01-20-2013 06:04 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YlNzHAgw

Thorn gully counter rush with victory in 4 turns

RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion - GoHeat 3 - 01-20-2013 10:53 AM

(01-18-2013 10:55 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Some more veggie replays:

Thorn Gulley - Alvendor(V) vs Blckace(F)
I'm too passive in the beginning and Blckace can start threatening me with both a sniper and a scrambler. Think it would be better for me if I got some soldiers out very early to lock down the map a bit?

I get a bit lucky and manage to turn it around on turn 13. But also interesting to note the scrambled thorns on this turn. Good example of the problem feedback often have when converting thorns. Even if I hadn't killed the scrambler the opponent's thorns help me more than him in that i blocks his snipers and I can at any time I want kill all the spawned thorns.

Glitch - Sir3(F) vs Alvendor(V)
My first turtling game in a very long time, 100+ turns. It goes back and forth for a while without anyone coming out ahead. Glitch is a bit awkward for veggies, it is hard to use the thorns for defense without blocking yourself. After I while I'm just thinking "screw it, I'm going double brambler!"

I do at least one big mistake in this game, can you find it? (Tip: it is before the second brambler enters).

Is that mistake Turn 49? The last thorn you made which was unnecessary, blocked your snipers path on the next turn to kill the Scrambler, forcing you to uproot.