One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - pookywb - 12-05-2012 04:56 PM

Forum bug bump.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - wonderpug - 12-06-2012 12:38 AM

(12-05-2012 04:49 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  You asked for close games. I think this qualifies as one.
Thorn Gulley
[*] wonderpug (A) vs. Eijolend (V)

This is also a good example of why it's important to really think through your whole turn before you commit. I had it in my head that only one of his soldiers was in range of my base, and got tunnel vision thinking about how many wits it would take to fight off my attackers.

It may be that I had already overextended myself, and my loss was inevitable, but at least for that turn I made a big goof.

I also wonder how things would have been if on Turn 19 I decided to take a more conservative approach pressing my attack instead of going all-in with Mobi knowing I'd probably lose him.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - aaronINdayton - 12-06-2012 03:09 AM

(12-05-2012 04:49 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  You asked for close games. I think this qualifies as one.
Thorn Gulley
[*] wonderpug (A) vs. Eijolend (V)

Turn 19 wPug should have spawned a runner and moved to support attacking troops, pretty sure that would have won the game.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - burnodrod - 12-06-2012 06:01 AM

maggro55 vs burnodrod
I had a better position, but I didn't see his mobi and didn't even think of it. Nice move by maggro55!

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - GreatGonzales - 12-06-2012 06:05 AM

Thanks CombatEX for continuing to update the OP. This thread is a great resource thanks to your efforts.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - burnodrod - 12-06-2012 06:49 AM

There are no replays at new Glitch at all, so here is the one.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - GoHeat 3 - 12-06-2012 07:01 AM

(12-06-2012 06:49 AM)burnodrod Wrote:  There are no replays at new Glitch at all, so here is the one.

Thanks so much for giving everyone quality replays too watch! I already repped you!Smile

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - bxk - 12-06-2012 07:21 AM

Neither one of us is one Supertitan, but flogue-le is in the top-200. I think that allows the replay to be posted here.

First there were some failed offenses. Then I moved my runner instead of a soldier on turn 38
which led to an attack of flogue and another one. I barely escaped but due to losses he led I was able to counterattack with success.

This had me thinking. You can sort of trap your opponent by thinking there is a weak spot in your defence. Most of the time attackers spent more wits due to replacement of troops, so if your defence is set up nice, especially with snipers or bombshells, killing the opponent costs you almost no wits. Afterwards you can counterattack your weakened opponent.

replay: [X] flogue-le vs. BoudewijnX

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - aaronINdayton - 12-06-2012 07:28 AM

(12-06-2012 06:49 AM)burnodrod Wrote:  There are no replays at new Glitch at all, so here is the one.

Really cool game. Thanks for the replay

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Da Wizerd - 12-06-2012 09:16 AM

(11-22-2012 09:40 AM)Da Wizerd Wrote:  [**] glitch

heycoolkidheycoolkid (V) vs Da Wizerd (S)

This is new glitch as well, it just got skipped over