One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Super-Titan Replay Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Super-Titan Replay Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=417)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Gf!sh - 12-04-2012 11:06 PM

B u m p

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - TheQwertiest - 12-04-2012 11:18 PM

(12-04-2012 10:38 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y29yDAgw

Test post
Some forum bug means I can't see my latest post to edit the URL. Anyway this is [***] between me and p1noyboypj on Sharkfood, Scally mirror. The tactics are too advanced for non-STs to understand, but it does show that a bombshell is powerful. It also shows that FTA still exists at high levels, p1noyboy had to create a soldier and move up his soldier on his first turn, so his bombshell was slowed by that.

what tactics? do you mean the spawning and positioning of units that prevents the bombshell from killing the heavy and vice versa? or are there tactics on that game that only STs are able to see? o.O p1noyboy didnt have a bombshell or am i seeing a different game?
awesome game btw. (if i am seeing the right game)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - garcia1000 - 12-05-2012 12:01 AM

I think most of p1noyboypj's and my moves from turn 7 onwards would seem nonsensical to most people, haha. But they are all logical moves!

Also, yes, p1noyboy was prevented from making a bombshell because as soon as my bombshell was in position, it was the highest priority threat to deal with, so he didn't have time to make his own bombshell. If he had been able to make a bombshell one turn earlier, it would have been different (something like the game I lost to heycoolkid)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - demonaz123 - 12-05-2012 01:31 AM

(12-04-2012 10:38 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Sharkfood Island
[***] garcia10000 (S) vs p1noyboypj (S)

... It also shows that FTA still exists at high levels...
It's not that simple, imho) Actually, p1noyboypj made mistake when he moves his medic on turn 1. And then on turn 8 he had not enough wits to heal one of his runner, threatening to kill BS on next turn.

Good game anyway. Early BS rule on that map, beyond any doubts.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - TheQwertiest - 12-05-2012 01:37 AM

(12-05-2012 12:01 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  I think most of p1noyboypj's and my moves from turn 7 onwards would seem nonsensical to most people, haha. But they are all logical moves!

Also, yes, p1noyboy was prevented from making a bombshell because as soon as my bombshell was in position, it was the highest priority threat to deal with, so he didn't have time to make his own bombshell. If he had been able to make a bombshell one turn earlier, it would have been different (something like the game I lost to heycoolkid)

i want more replays like the one you posted. some of the STs post games where they get flashy wins or amazing turn-a-rounds. i want replays that are as evenly matched as possible. i think we can learn more from replays like these.

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - burnodrod - 12-05-2012 02:55 AM

Thorn Gulley
Pinoboy gives up even when game is not obviously lost.
pinoboypj vs. burnodrod

Heycoolkid never gives up Smile
heycoolkidX2 vs. burnodrod

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - LeiftonMongomery - 12-05-2012 10:19 AM

Ho do I watch these? Im not on my iphone, im on a pc....?

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - pookywb - 12-05-2012 01:11 PM

(12-05-2012 10:19 AM)LeiftonMongomery Wrote:  Ho do I watch these? Im not on my iphone, im on a pc....?

Do this:
(11-21-2012 06:31 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  CodePenguin has decided to continue work on this wonderful project!

Outwitters Sports Network
View replays directly in a web browser.

QuantumApocalypse's Greasemonkey script
Automatically redirect Outwitters replay links to OSN.

Both links are magnificent. The first link will play back replays in your browser, using a reverse-engineered tool. The second link will make your browser so that replay links in the forum will open automatically to the OSN browser tool! Big Grin

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - Eijolend - 12-05-2012 04:49 PM

You asked for close games. I think this qualifies as one.
Thorn Gulley
[*] wonderpug (A) vs. Eijolend (V)

RE: Super-Titan Replay Thread - CombatEX - 12-05-2012 04:51 PM

~Bump