One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 (/showthread.php?tid=3709)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - Extreme Ghost - 06-23-2014 01:53 PM

Lol every time I see DoD my brain reads Drug over dose XD...I'm more than willing to do w/e y'all need me too do Smile testing,ideas,w/e can't wait to run R.R

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - TheGense - 06-25-2014 02:20 AM

Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in....

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - TheGreatErenan - 06-25-2014 02:56 AM

Estimated time of delivery? I want to hear the special rules! Tongue

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - LegacyofEight - 06-25-2014 03:13 AM

If all goes well, 3 weeks

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - TheGreatErenan - 06-25-2014 03:16 AM

Haha, whoops, I see you mentioned a time frame in your first post. Nevermind me. Big Grin

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - baustin42 - 06-26-2014 10:37 AM

I'm here! Been pretty busy lately. Legacy, I can explain MM (abbreviation steal!). If you want, we can test it -- just send me a friendly!

Also, Ghost left WP?! Ghost, you're dead to me. Not really, I still love you. But seriously, I will defeat you in a flurry of friendly rage as soon as I can find the time! Big Grin NO QUARTER FOR TRAITORS!!! Big Grin

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - Flarp55 - 06-26-2014 11:11 AM

hey baustin, I've been put in charge of helping with MM. Could you send me a PM with an overview of the rules?

and someone explain DoD to me. All the explanations so far are confusing me.

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - Extreme Ghost - 06-26-2014 11:20 AM

As a “Ghost" I expect to be dead to everyone! Tongue
LOVE :O? Come to da Dark side with me and will run away together! Mwhahahah,
As for the friendly fury and traitor business the victor will decide who holds such a title as traitor Fluffy League

RE: Wolfpack Tourney Planning 2 - Demon - 06-26-2014 02:14 PM

(06-26-2014 11:20 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  As a “Ghost" I expect to be dead to everyone! Tongue
LOVE :O? Come to da Dark side with me and will run away together! Mwhahahah,
As for the friendly fury and traitor business the victor will decide who holds such a title as traitor Fluffy League

Lol don't try and turn my little bro to the Diamond Side. He would never betray me!!

Bbobb - if he doesn't update you on MM rules shoot me a PM and I'll explain, as I'm the creator Smile I don't know if he's tested/changed anything yet; he works mornings and I work afternoon/evenings so we don't actually see each other that much. As for DoD, I could send you the original rules (they're somewhere in the Dog Park), but we've changed or are changing a lot of them.