One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work (/showthread.php?tid=3684)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - amoffett11 - 06-11-2014 11:29 PM

Yes, the trick there though is keeping your medic alive to boost the heavies, which can be tough to do when the brambles have a lot of paths to choose from to kill it. When this almost inevitably happens, you need to make sure your opponent pays for spending 4, 5, maybe 6 wits just to kill a medic.

RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - The Great Habudabi - 06-12-2014 07:20 AM

(06-11-2014 11:29 PM)amoffett11 Wrote:  Yes, the trick there though is keeping your medic alive to boost the heavies, which can be tough to do when the brambles have a lot of paths to choose from to kill it. When this almost inevitably happens, you need to make sure your opponent pays for spending 4, 5, maybe 6 wits just to kill a medic.

Solution, 2 boosted Medics on Reaper vs Veggies. I used that against your 'buddy' when I played him on Reaper. Smile

RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - .Memories. - 06-12-2014 07:29 AM

(06-12-2014 07:20 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  your 'buddy'

Hahaha

RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - Extreme Ghost - 06-12-2014 07:47 AM

*shakes fist to the heavens* I'll get my revenge TGH!!! It may be today it may be tomarrow it may be a decade from now or even in the afterlife but my vines shall find and poke ur medics to death, that you can count on Tongue

RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - The Great Habudabi - 06-12-2014 08:49 AM

(06-12-2014 07:47 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  *shakes fist to the heavens* I'll get my revenge TGH!!! It may be today it may be tomarrow it may be a decade from now or even in the afterlife but my vines shall find and poke ur medics to death, that you can count on Tongue

Lol. I used boosted Medics against you in Apple vs Cheese tourney too didn't I? amoffett's 'buddy' is another Super-Titan that he always seems to get matched endlessly against in league.

RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - Extreme Ghost - 06-12-2014 09:13 AM

Wait are you saying amoffett's not my buddy now :O!!??
~Runs away in tears~

RE: Nooby Strategies that Kinda Work - Flarp55 - 06-12-2014 11:55 AM

(06-12-2014 08:49 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 07:47 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  *shakes fist to the heavens* I'll get my revenge TGH!!! It may be today it may be tomarrow it may be a decade from now or even in the afterlife but my vines shall find and poke ur medics to death, that you can count on Tongue

Lol. I used boosted Medics against you in Apple vs Cheese tourney too didn't I? amoffett's 'buddy' is another Super-Titan that he always seems to get matched endlessly against in league.

Oh. Lol. I know who it is. So does everyone in DL. Did he quit as soon as he saw the boosted medic?