One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Beating the "Most Users Online" record - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Beating the "Most Users Online" record (/showthread.php?tid=3605)

Pages: 1 2 3

Beating the "Most Users Online" record - Chemoeum - 05-04-2014 04:23 AM

Gifted League I'm feeling historic. Gifted League

You notice that August 1, 2012, where the most users online at the very same time is 134? That was probably because of the release of Outwitters a couple of weeks before. So, what if we broke it together? What if we gathered a bunch of users and guest users together to break the record?

Just a suggestion, wouldn't actually expect that to happen, but just to fantasize a strategic and tactical plan to break it. Kind of like Outwitters, huh?

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - the duck - 05-04-2014 04:55 AM

Well It sure will be cool to beat the record and I'm totally in , but the question is how?

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - spacechef - 05-04-2014 05:00 AM

Lets do it!

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - Poc 13 - 05-04-2014 05:03 AM

Ok, first step: get enough people to join in

Step 2: plan a date and show the time for each time zone, so we all know when to be on

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - Chemoeum - 05-04-2014 05:15 AM

Let's see, we can provide ourselves a list of strategies. The system can be cheated by having more devices, in which extra devices can count as an extra guest. Multiple internet browsers count as more guests without being synced with other browsers.

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - Poc 13 - 05-04-2014 05:19 AM

That's true, I could use my laptop and I'd count as 2

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - [PETA] Doodat - 05-04-2014 06:50 AM

The only thing I could think of is that we get Alex and Adam to post something in the witter's digest with a future date and time in mind.

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - LegacyofEight - 05-04-2014 07:42 AM

I'm in.

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - Extreme Ghost - 05-04-2014 01:15 PM

I'm in and very happy with the cheating tactics being brought to the table!
Lets see I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who knows where a room with 30 computers is just sitting there waiting to be abused haha

RE: Beating the "Most Users Online" record - Chemoeum - 05-04-2014 01:17 PM

Whoo! I guess we have an official project! What should we call it? Ooh, ooh, I got it!

No, I don't.