One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Move this to Poppycock Please - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Move this to Poppycock Please (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Move this to Poppycock Please - GinoGinuzzi - 07-16-2012 11:10 PM

This is a random Thread i know Tongue but i love this game Smile
I play on EUW server and my summoner's name is GinoGinuzzi (anyone can add me xD)

RE: Does anyone of you play League Of Legends :D? - calmon - 07-16-2012 11:13 PM

I played for a while and it was a lot of fun even the community tend to flame randomly whenever the own team lose.

This was the biggest problem playing this game. If they make a "Silent" mode some day without any chat inside I'll come back. Just ignoring anyone else doesn't help because than you get reported for "not communicating, etc".

RE: Does anyone of you play League Of Legends :D? - SC-FTW - 07-16-2012 11:16 PM

Wrong forum section...should have posted in the Poppycock section.

On topic: I played 2(?) games then stopped...I don't really like that kind of game haha.

RE: Does anyone of you play League Of Legends :D? - GinoGinuzzi - 07-16-2012 11:28 PM

(07-16-2012 11:13 PM)calmon Wrote:  I played for a while and it was a lot of fun even the community tend to flame randomly whenever the own team lose.

This was the biggest problem playing this game. If they make a "Silent" mode some day without any chat inside I'll come back. Just ignoring anyone else doesn't help because than you get reported for "not communicating, etc".

U can block an annoying player by typing "/mute" or "/ignore" then his name Wink

@SC-FTW LOL i dont even know the meaning of Poppycock (i thought it was another OML game), i'd like to play SC2 but id have to pay for that

RE: Does anyone of you play League Of Legends :D? - calmon - 07-16-2012 11:35 PM

(07-16-2012 11:28 PM)GinoGinuzzi Wrote:  U can block an annoying player by typing "/mute" or "/ignore" then his name Wink

Yeah, but like I wrote by doing this you get reported for not communicating, etc.

I judged some cases in the tribunal and there were some who get their reports for this.

And ignoring comments prevent the flame/senseless chat discussions but it also prevents some helpful informations. It also doesn't help preventing the rest-team to chat instead of playing Wink ... something often come up

RE: Does anyone of you play League Of Legends :D? - SC-FTW - 07-16-2012 11:54 PM

Poppycock - empty talk or writing; nonsense. In other words, the off-topic section of the forums.

I got my SC2 for free! *Cough*Torrenting*Cough* Wink

RE: Does anyone of you play League Of Legends :D? - GinoGinuzzi - 07-17-2012 12:29 AM

(07-16-2012 11:54 PM)SC-FTW Wrote:  Poppycock - empty talk or writing; nonsense. In other words, the off-topic section of the forums.

I got my SC2 for free! *Cough*Torrenting*Cough* Wink

lol and how can u play online?