One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins. (/showthread.php?tid=331)

Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins. - Hewitt - 07-15-2012 03:55 AM

Hello there,

The title is kind of self explanatory. I have two games waiting for my opponent's turn. According to the new rules I should have won both since my last turn was 5 days ago, am I right or does the 4 days limit applies only to games started after the rule was created?

I ask this because 2 of my 4 days old matches ended up with my victories after 4 days passed even though they were started before the rule creation.

Thx in advance for your help,

Hew

RE: Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins. - pookywb - 07-15-2012 04:02 AM

Here's my understanding:

Midnight at CST is when the games are cleared.

Games created before the fix SHOULD end after the 5th day. Games created since then SHOULD end after the 4th day.

RE: Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins. - hmspilky - 07-15-2012 06:12 AM

I have 5 games at 5 days now? I wouldn't mind knowing what the actual cut off time is and when it will change. I'm GMT and thought that when it goes to 5 days that should be plenty of time off CST to clear the hangers on who drag the games out.

RE: Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins. - Harti - 07-15-2012 06:20 AM

The games get pruned at roughly 12 AM (CDT) so that would be 6 AM (GMT) for you and 7 AM (GMT+1) for me.

Days that are at "4 days" do not get removed I guess as it's their last chance to act. If a game is "5 days" or greater, your opponent will get booted at 6 AM (GMT).