One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win (/showthread.php?tid=3095)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - Setorines - 02-12-2014 01:39 PM

Yeah thats what I was thinking. The offer draw button wouldn't be used and doesn't address the fact that the point of this thread is the spawn win should be changed to "if it is impossible for your opponent to be moved off your spawn space you lose" as apposed to how it is now: " if you have no troops and your opponent is on your spawn space, you lose."

RE: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - Chemoeum - 02-13-2014 12:24 AM

Did you know that if you spawn-hog win on 2v2, you have to cover your partner's spawn points too?

RE: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - Setorines - 02-13-2014 12:29 AM

Thats kinda funny. Lol

Might as week get their bases if you're going to do that. Tongue

RE: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - Poc 13 - 02-13-2014 02:08 AM

(02-13-2014 12:24 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  Did you know that if you spawn-hog win on 2v2, you have to cover your partner's spawn points too?

Hahahaha xD

RE: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - ElPared - 02-13-2014 07:47 AM

(02-13-2014 12:24 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  Did you know that if you spawn-hog win on 2v2, you have to cover your partner's spawn points too?

That's been around since the beginning unfortunately Sad

I figured it'd be best to address the issue in the more commonly played format (1vs1) first, then move on to the 2vs2 issues.

Trivia: Did you know that in early versions of the Veggienauts thorns hogging a spawn space didn't trigger a spawn-hog win?

RE: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - TheGoldenGriffin - 02-13-2014 07:49 AM

I didnt know it was fixed lol

RE: Feature Request: More merciful spawn-hog Win - Setorines - 02-13-2014 08:39 AM

That would be terrible, i usually win veggies with the hog spawn. Lol