One Man Left Studios Community Forums
looking for no points given at end of league game confirmation - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: looking for no points given at end of league game confirmation (/showthread.php?tid=3026)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: looking for no points given at end of league game confirmation - thcdoremi - 02-08-2014 01:04 AM

Here is a 2v2 league game, finished normally, but no points were given.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlMDavQoM

RE: looking for no points given at end of league game confirmation - Juslas - 02-11-2014 07:19 PM

No points for league match!
2v2random couple of hours fresh:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAuJvlvAgM

RE: looking for no points given at end of league game confirmation - sqwerdy - 02-12-2014 01:40 AM

This just happened to me too in a 1vs1 league match. Hit the base for last hit, game crashed and when I relaunched the game and checked the replay, no points given.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlL68nwkM

Edit : weird, just posted on OSN and it indicates the game was a friendly matchup when it was a league game...

RE: looking for no points given at end of league game confirmation - Alex78HD - 02-12-2014 03:24 AM

1v1 league match, finished the "normal" way, no points given:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlL68nwkM

But to be honest, I don't mind it cause I lost...