One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Time question? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Time question? (/showthread.php?tid=2882)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Time question? - Jaxxin... - 01-03-2014 03:08 AM

I love this game, have been playing for years, but have to say this is by far my biggest annoyance with this game. 4-5+ days is just ridiculously too long. It allows for games to take MONTHS, which is just too long to stay exciting. The thought was to encourage more "casual once-a-week" players, but I don't think it has that effect at all.

I feel strongly that the devs should force/train/encourage faster overall gameplay by shortening this to something like a hard and fast 2 or 3 days max. I think the game would pick up considerably...

RE: Time question? - .Memories. - 01-03-2014 03:15 AM

(01-03-2014 03:08 AM)Jaxxin... Wrote:  I love this game, have been playing for years, but have to say this is by far my biggest annoyance with this game. 4-5+ days is just ridiculously too long. It allows for games to take MONTHS, which is just too long to stay exciting. The thought was to encourage more "casual once-a-week" players, but I don't think it has that effect at all.

I feel strongly that the devs should force/train/encourage faster overall gameplay by shortening this to something like a hard and fast 2 or 3 days max. I think the game would pick up considerably...

Yeah - I think a 3 day max would help immensely with long games. And honestly, 3 days has to be long enough!

RE: Time question? - [PETA] Doodat - 01-03-2014 05:16 AM

My 2v2 partner plays at 3 days almost every time.

RE: Time question? - .Memories. - 01-03-2014 05:23 AM

I had a 1v1 game with "Wise I" that lasted 4-5 months. Was only 59 turns, but he played once every 4 days.

RE: Time question? - Fhavko - 01-29-2014 02:02 AM

Maybe have a "Quick game" option