One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat] (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Midview2000 - 10-31-2013 01:06 PM

Just an FYI to Chas3r926... There are specific maps and positions to each round. In our match we weren't supposed to play peekaboo and I was supposed to start it. In no way do I want to play over as he definitely won, just want to make sure people are aware of specificity of map and match starter. Midview2000

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 10-31-2013 01:09 PM

(10-31-2013 01:06 PM)Midview2000 Wrote:  Just an FYI to Chas3r926... There are specific maps and positions to each round. In our match we weren't supposed to play peekaboo and I was supposed to start it. In no way do I want to play over as he definitely won, just want to make sure people are aware of specificity of map and match starter. Midview2000

I do believe that Chas3r played the right maps when he started them, however, the Foundry business has mixed up the matchups. I would suggest that just finishing what has already started and starting the rest of the correct matches be best.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - HuskyPete - 10-31-2013 01:21 PM

The positions changed? Which rounds you played each person?

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 10-31-2013 01:43 PM

(10-31-2013 01:21 PM)HuskyPete Wrote:  The positions changed? Which rounds you played each person?

I do believe so, Mag!c must have changed quite a few matchups to resolve the Foundry P1 and P2 issue.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - HuskyPete - 10-31-2013 02:05 PM

Ok I have an issue now. Lol. Glad you mentioned this. Originally I was P1 against JasonFox at foundry and P2 against AsuSUCKS at glitch. Now my opponents are reversed. I'm already playing JasonFox on Foundry with me P1. Do I now invite ASuSUCKS to foundry as well? (Which would be 3 foundry matches). Or should ASuSUCKS invite me to glitch? Also I'm assuming JasonFox should not invite me to glitch since we are already playing at Foundry?

I see now Magic had asked us to cancel and restart. Oops. Kind of deep in now though.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 10-31-2013 02:11 PM

If I was in Mag!c's place, I would say that if it's pretty much done, or 30 or so turns in, just keep going. But that's me, we will have to see what Mag!c says

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - .Memories. - 10-31-2013 02:12 PM

We can restart the tournament - that'll fix everything Wink

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - HuskyPete - 10-31-2013 02:17 PM

Haha. Deal.

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - AlanHK13 - 10-31-2013 03:02 PM

I want a spot, please.

GC: Alanhk13

Gifted#5

RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - [PETA] Doodat - 10-31-2013 03:27 PM

Really guys. When a tournament says it's [STARTED] in the title, I do believe sign ups are closed. On the flip side, you can sign up for the Let's Have Fun Tournament!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoJuxhAoM