One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] (/showthread.php?tid=2632)

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Thrutchy - 11-28-2013 03:56 PM

My p1 games are started and i sent reminders to my 2 remaining p1 opponents.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - awpertunity - 11-28-2013 04:55 PM

I need invites from mastercaster and jesusfuentesh

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Pharmafan - 11-28-2013 05:07 PM

(11-28-2013 09:45 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  I'm still waiting for invites of dragon and caster.......and of trumpet, when he's still in?!?

Started Reminder-games against them....

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 11-28-2013 05:16 PM

Cool guys, thanks a lot! So apparently caster and dragon didn't start all their matches.. Tongue as for jesusfuentesh, I'm sure he will Smile

And thrutchy, MAN, you can't seem to lose! You decided that what happenned in our thorn gulley match should never happen again right? Big Grin

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Pharmafan - 11-28-2013 05:27 PM

mastercaster responded immediately and invited me!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwNXgtQgM

GG Cor!

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - blckace - 11-28-2013 10:48 PM

(11-28-2013 05:27 PM)Pharmafan Wrote:  mastercaster responded immediately and invited me!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwNXgtQgM

GG Cor!

Great game, just how strong is Pharmafan?

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - jesusfuentesh - 11-28-2013 10:54 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoKD-zwkM

Good Game!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmIGw1QoM

Good Game? Yeah, from awpertunity indeed. I made a mistake from the beginning. No excuse. Awpertunity asked me if I wanted to restart the match. I thought I could recover but... Errer!

I've enjoyed playing these matches.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 11-29-2013 02:56 AM

I love how foundry is the veggie's den! Great games guys!

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Thrutchy - 11-29-2013 07:39 AM

(11-28-2013 05:16 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  And thrutchy, MAN, you can't seem to lose! You decided that what happened in our thorn gulley match should never happen again right? Big Grin

I guess i'm taking just a little more time to reduce my mistakes and analyze my options little deeper. And in some games a little bit of luck. To be honest though, the rules in this tourney are beneficial to me. I'm not the best in any one race, but I'm reasonably good in all of them.

Btw, you missed updating the results with my game with poweewee.

All my games are started now - p1 and p2.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Alan Klaus - 11-29-2013 10:01 AM

(11-28-2013 10:48 PM)blckace Wrote:  
(11-28-2013 05:27 PM)Pharmafan Wrote:  mastercaster responded immediately and invited me!

GG Cor!

Great game, just how strong is Pharmafan?

Pharmafan is extremely strong but should've lost here. Cor could've used the bombshell to kill the soldier next to the scrambler and then finish it off with the runner. He even had enough wits to heal the bombshell with the lower medic. HUGE advantage after that.

And thanks to everyone for the kind words. I REALLY wish I could play this out but it's just not a balanced life choice at this point in time. I thought the timing of things would work out differently them they did the past 6 weeks or so. Good luck to all!