One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN] (/showthread.php?tid=2632)

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Alan Klaus - 10-28-2013 07:32 AM

Well played thrutchy! I have to learn to not let that quick soldier attack happen when played against adorables Tongue

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Torbreck - 10-28-2013 06:50 PM

Gg Mag!c
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwJ_NnQoM

(10-28-2013 12:11 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  I have 7 of my matches on-going and I didn't know it was going to be kind of frustrating. I am gonna take a breath!. But I am having fun playing against the guys I've learned from by watching their replays

Yeah it's intense !! All good though

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 10-28-2013 06:54 PM

Trumpet and I seemingly have the same problem Tongue

Spawning a sniper at turn 3 is not good, because I simply could not prevent you from winning afterwards, it was too late once you hit the base with your soldier. Spawning a soldier at turn 3 in order to block the access to the base at turn 5, and spawning the sniper at turn 5, is better. Here, my sniper has even been totally useless, so, good lesson learnt here!

Obviously, this opening problem only exists against adorable, otherwise I think spawning a sniper asap is the best Smile

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Torbreck - 10-28-2013 07:18 PM

(10-28-2013 06:54 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Trumpet and I seemingly have the same problem Tongue

Spawning a sniper at turn 3 is not good, because I simply could not prevent you from winning afterwards, it was too late once you hit the base with your soldier. Spawning a soldier at turn 3 in order to block the access to the base at turn 5, and spawning the sniper at turn 5, is better. Here, my sniper has even been totally useless, so, good lesson learnt here!

Obviously, this opening problem only exists against adorable, otherwise I think spawning a sniper asap is the best Smile
Yeah - that's probably a fair analysis. Adorables are always going to be a tough opponent on that map.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 10-29-2013 01:44 AM

I am stupid and he is smart. Result:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwOLE4AoM

Gg poweewee, this time the mirror match ended up in your favor Big Grin

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - HuskyPete - 10-29-2013 02:17 AM

Nice game. That was fun to watch. It's probably a simple play, but turn 10 was great. Something like that makes me realize you have to think multiple ways around the situation.

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-29-2013 02:37 AM

These are fun games to watch! I just remembered, I thought Blckace was going to be in this one? Where is he?

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 10-29-2013 02:44 AM

No, he is too busy IRL, but he told me he would be in for the season 3 because this tourney attracted him a lot. Tongue

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - awpertunity - 10-29-2013 06:46 AM

Just barely pulled off a win after a terrible turn 31. gg

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwI7-xgkM

RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-29-2013 06:48 AM

GG, you know Awpertunity, as soon as I saw your name, I knew you had played CS Tongue

Why was turn 31 disastrous? That looked fine to me. Yeah, it's always touchy attacking feedback, but it was a good attack!