One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Featured replays - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Featured replays (/showthread.php?tid=2602)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Featured replays - Mag!cGuy - 10-08-2013 02:35 AM

Plus, with the currently running elite tourney, there would be many replays to highlight Tongue

RE: Featured replays - Chemoeum - 10-08-2013 10:38 AM

(10-08-2013 02:35 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Plus, with the currently running elite tourney, there would be many replays to highlight Tongue

Yeah! I can't wait to be inspired!

RE: Featured replays - onealexleft - 10-08-2013 10:46 AM

(10-08-2013 02:35 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Plus, with the currently running elite tourney, there would be many replays to highlight Tongue

The Witters' Digest is meant to keep the community informed and involved in all things Outwitters and/or OML. I've been highlighting tournies and other similar news as of late. I haven't had a chance lately to rummage through the ST replay thread and watch replays, but if those in the community could put together almost like a feature-worthy thread for replays that I can quickly go through and pick one, it'd certainly help.

We're getting a large influx of new players this week (around 3-5k a day) due to an Apple feature, so any ideas for posts that might be useful to new players would be great!

RE: Featured replays - [PETA] Doodat - 10-08-2013 11:05 AM

A post about Tips For New Players would be niceSmile

RE: Featured replays - (Rone) - 10-08-2013 11:18 AM

(10-08-2013 11:05 AM)Doodat Wrote:  A post about Tips For New Players would be niceSmile

I remember that post when I just joined the forums. I was pretty ashamed at how much that post could helped me I almost didn't want to follow those guidelines.

RE: Featured replays - Chemoeum - 10-08-2013 11:20 AM

Yay, I created this replay thread for Alex!

RE: Featured replays - Flarp55 - 10-10-2013 11:39 AM

How about each week having a featured replay AND a featured tournament?

Speaking of which, because of the forum bug I posted on the thread asking to promote my tourney. Will it get promoted?

RE: Featured replays - (Rone) - 10-10-2013 11:59 AM

(10-08-2013 10:46 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  

The Witters' Digest is meant to keep the community informed and involved in all things Outwitters and/or OML. I've been highlighting tournies and other similar news as of late. I haven't had a chance lately to rummage through the ST replay thread and watch replays, but if those in the community could put together almost like a feature-worthy thread for replays that I can quickly go through and pick one, it'd certainly help.

We're getting a large influx of new players this week (around 3-5k a day) due to an Apple feature, so any ideas for posts that might be useful to new players would be great!

Highlighting tournaments is alright, however include a tournaments reply. This allows accessibility in which will give many players direct access to something that will peak the interests of players that already enjoy this game.

RE: Featured replays - poweewee - 10-10-2013 01:31 PM

(10-08-2013 10:46 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  We're getting a large influx of new players this week (around 3-5k a day) due to an Apple feature, so any ideas for posts that might be useful to new players would be great!

That's the best news I've heard! Big Grin

RE: Featured replays - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-10-2013 10:45 PM

Definitely highlight that there is a forum that they can ask questions about strategy, etc.