One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Fluffysox - 09-15-2013 06:34 PM

(09-15-2013 07:36 AM)Doodat Wrote:  Correction, Anonymous started later

....huh? Everyone started at the same time?

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Mag!cGuy - 09-15-2013 08:32 PM

Nope, you have set up your matches way later Smile

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - amoffett11 - 09-16-2013 01:57 AM

What Doodat is saying is that the reason Anonymous is behind is not because they are losing matches, it's because they started most of their matches after the other teams, so they haven't finished as many.

It's not about how many points you have, it's about how many you can still get.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - His_Daddy - 09-16-2013 03:30 AM

THIS is brutal.
(08-10-2013 03:20 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  - iPro clan 50 points

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-16-2013 05:54 AM

like i said in the other thread.. monsters.. xD
their whole line is made of..

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 09-16-2013 06:36 AM

ROAR!!!

We are advantaged because we have more ST's playing. 4 out of 6 of us are plus our 2 masters are top-notch. But, since there are only 6 of us, all of us we are quite overbooked with this tournament. I'm surprised we are keeping up with making our turns.

Anonymous clearly could have had the same situation, but I guess they weren't able to get as many ST's to join.

In future clan tournaments, it might be useful to limit ST usage or use some handicap system.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Fluffysox - 09-16-2013 03:44 PM

(09-16-2013 06:36 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  ROAR!!!

We are advantaged because we have more ST's playing. 4 out of 6 of us are plus our 2 masters are top-notch. But, since there are only 6 of us, all of us we are quite overbooked with this tournament. I'm surprised we are keeping up with making our turns.

Anonymous clearly could have had the same situation, but I guess they weren't able to get as many ST's to join.

In future clan tournaments, it might be useful to limit ST usage or use some handicap system.

Well actually I am gifted so :D that explains it

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - terenceshiu2005 - 09-16-2013 07:10 PM

but you beat a ST Smile

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 09-16-2013 10:37 PM

Nah, a handicap system doesn't make sense! This is supposed to be a clan brawl! They should flex their might!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-16-2013 11:56 PM

yes i agree with cor. no handicaps!