One Man Left Studios Community Forums
America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - America Wins Again! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - America Wins Again! (/showthread.php?tid=2339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - blckace - 07-03-2013 12:51 AM

Sweetie plains is a great map it's huge and it has everything
I don't mind if we mirror match teams just thought it might be boring

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - lawtai - 07-03-2013 01:02 AM

I think we should avoid AvA since we just finished a game with those teams. FvF would introduce different strategies/gameplay which would be fun and interesting.

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - TheGreatErenan - 07-03-2013 01:27 AM

Agree.

I don't much care what map we play on, but I don't want to do AvA again, and I'd prefer to play a different map from Thorn Gulley (since we just finished playing there). FvF sounds the most fun/interesting to me. If we want to avoid a one wit-one spawn map, then I'd say let's go with Sweetie Plains or Long Nine. Actually, even War Garden might be fun.

777 posts! What do I win? Tongue

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - TheQwertiest - 07-03-2013 01:35 AM

(07-03-2013 01:27 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Agree.

I don't much care what map we play on, but I don't want to do AvA again, and I'd prefer to play a different map from Thorn Gulley (since we just finished playing there). FvF sounds the most fun/interesting to me. If we want to avoid a one wit-one spawn map, then I'd say let's go with Sweetie Plains or Long Nine. Actually, even War Garden might be fun.

777 posts! What do I win? Tongue

i learned the hard way. post count does not win you anything. hahaha

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - GreatGonzales - 07-03-2013 02:00 AM

Something else to consider: I think it would be good to play on a map that will not lead to a very long game.

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - TheQwertiest - 07-03-2013 02:02 AM

war garden? glitch?

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - jesusfuentesh - 07-03-2013 03:05 AM

(07-03-2013 02:00 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Something else to consider: I think it would be good to play on a map that will not lead to a very long game.

It will also depend on the quick participation from the team members posting their ideas
(07-03-2013 02:02 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  war garden? glitch?

I think Glitch would me more interesting

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - Zac+2173 - 07-03-2013 03:25 AM

I like FvF on sweet tooth the most, the 2 wit spots and only one spawn allows for quick scramblers, which is what I think will make this game the most interesting, and fun to play. Who doesn't like the fun of trying to outsmart your opponent with a scrambler?

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - TheQwertiest - 07-03-2013 03:27 AM

yeah outsmarting your opponent is one of the best parts of this game.. add a scrambler to that and it would be epic. Big Grin

RE: America vs Eurasia Team REMATCH - =) Random Task (= - 07-03-2013 03:28 AM

(07-03-2013 03:25 AM)Zac+2173 Wrote:  I like FvF on sweet tooth the most, the 2 wit spots and only one spawn allows for quick scramblers, which is what I think will make this game the most interesting, and fun to play. Who doesn't like the fun of trying to outsmart your opponent with a scrambler?

sounds good to me, too!
pls sign me up for the Eurasia team!