One Man Left Studios Community Forums
America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game (/showthread.php?tid=2333)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - GreatGonzales - 06-30-2013 09:29 AM

Feedback vs feedback? Smile

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-30-2013 10:00 AM

Adorable/bombshell vs adorable/bombshell would be intresting

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - jesusfuentesh - 06-30-2013 10:45 AM

(06-30-2013 10:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Adorable/bombshell vs adorable/bombshell would be intresting

Yes. It would be awesome! But I think it's fair the second match is a 1v1.

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - blckace - 06-30-2013 01:22 PM

Cool game, was really fun to watch, might participate in the next one

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - Necrocat219 - 06-30-2013 07:14 PM

Wow it finished Smile of course wasn't active. Would like to try FvsF

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - poweewee - 06-30-2013 08:11 PM

I'm not sure how many from our side were really into the match; hopefully there would be more participation in a rematch. Big Grin
By the way, some other thoughts:

1. What would America have done if we placed the mobi on the wit space and tele'd the sniper to kill your 2HP runner on our spawn space?
2. I wonder if this kind of match were possible between the different clans.
Still some other things:

3. I learned a lot even if I wasn't all that active; just by reading through the posts, you get all sorts of ideas from other people that you would never have thought of. I think that's what makes these games really interesting.
4. Should we start preparing for a second match? Just in case, I'm putting myself out there as a candidate for the host of the game. Big Grin

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - Mag!cGuy - 06-30-2013 08:22 PM

I hope too, sometimes we were 3 to think... when we were very active. Big Grin

Of course there will be a rematch, FvF on glitch Rolleyes

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - the duck - 06-30-2013 09:12 PM

Yes playing Feedback in glitch is one of my favorite.

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - lawtai - 06-30-2013 09:15 PM

FvF on Glitch seems like it would be a good candidate. Doubt the game would be too long so it might have more participation from people.

RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - poweewee - 06-30-2013 09:38 PM

(06-30-2013 08:22 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Of course there will be a rematch, FvF on glitch Rolleyes

I believe Mag!cguy has some good memories of this matchup Big Grin