One Man Left Studios Community Forums
How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... (/showthread.php?tid=2286)

Pages: 1 2

How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - Aviator12 - 06-16-2013 01:31 AM

Here's a game I just finished. Thoughts?

Link

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - His_Daddy - 06-18-2013 02:52 AM

Nvm, just saw i totally misunderstood it.
GJ!
Being offensive against Scallywags is always a good way to let him pay for every bs he spawned.

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - diversionarchitect - 06-18-2013 11:41 AM

GJ! That was an epic rush =) Gonna have to show my Adorables friends.

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - =) Random Task (= - 06-18-2013 08:50 PM

yeah, thats a pretty impressive example of how to "break the turtle shell" Smile
He moved his BS around quite a bit, probably in the (false) impression his wits were abundant and he'd never use them all up. I wonder how he had fared if he had used them to build more BS instead.... but the way you nerved him was really gorgeous. I particularly like the desparate moves when he just moved forward the BSs in the very end...

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - TheQwertiest - 06-18-2013 10:50 PM

awesome game! but i fell asleep twice while watching this.. hahaha
i should have checked how many turns this was before watching it

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - Aviator12 - 06-22-2013 04:23 AM

Yeah I was going to add it was a long game but forgot.. Took forever to wear down his support so I could focus on killing BS's.

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - nezoshins - 06-22-2013 09:58 AM

I hate long games, next day I would forget my strategy I planned the day before

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-25-2013 06:20 AM

Does REVERSE DP still turtle with a lot of bombshells? I remember reading a thread about that, I got paired with him and i wanna know if i should watch out for 5 bombshells in Thorn Gulley.

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - OutwittersFan422 - 06-25-2013 08:02 AM

id say as a general rule with scallywags on thorn gulley if they dont advance past their wit spaces you should expect bombshellS plural

RE: How to beat 5 turtled bombshells... - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-25-2013 01:08 PM

Bombshell turn 3