One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Complete set of ST titles - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Complete set of ST titles (/showthread.php?tid=2203)

Pages: 1 2

Complete set of ST titles - Antersz - 05-17-2013 06:07 PM

Hi everybody)
I read this forum from the start of my outwitters play (and it really helped me to learn some gameplay secrets and strategies) but never left messages.

And now I do it to share my joy - I collected all three Super-Titan titles(single, random and arranged teams) As far as I know only Sharugames has such achieviment and Im glad to be second one)))

Want to thank developers who made such a genius game, all my partners in random games (for me its hardest title), my team partner Dharma - one of the best adorable team players in the game and all other playes I had a chance to play with))Super-TitanRolleyesSuper-Titan hurray!!!

RE: Complete set of ST titles - TheQwertiest - 05-17-2013 06:22 PM

wow congrats! im also aiming to get all 3!

RE: Complete set of ST titles - Szei - 05-17-2013 06:43 PM

Congrats on 2v2 random ST! I don't have the kind of patience to play with random teammates =P

RE: Complete set of ST titles - [PETA] Doodat - 05-17-2013 11:42 PM

Congrats! How close is LortGob in 1v1 I wonder?

RE: Complete set of ST titles - Mag!cGuy - 05-17-2013 11:46 PM

I win all my random battles and I can't get to master, it's sad cuz i'd be the third one if I got to reach ST there! Congratz!

RE: Complete set of ST titles - (Rone) - 05-18-2013 04:49 AM

Congratz Antersz

(05-17-2013 11:46 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I win all my random battles and I can't get to master, it's sad cuz i'd be the third one if I got to reach ST there! Congratz!

Do you go up against players that are in Loud Path division when playing with a random teammate?

Congratz Antersz.

Their are a number of people that are near ST in all game types.

RE: Complete set of ST titles - Mag!cGuy - 05-18-2013 04:57 AM

No no I'm matched against masters ^^ I'm far from titan level in 2v2 random Tongue

RE: Complete set of ST titles - {~BiA85~} - 05-18-2013 05:21 AM

Hmm...looks like mastercaster would be a triple ST. He's near the top on each list.

RE: Complete set of ST titles - alexjiang1 - 05-18-2013 10:38 AM

Honestly, pre 2v2 fix, i wouldve been the first double if I continued my 1v1 account. I created a new GC called Alex Jiang 1 if anyone remembers and made it to number 80 using feedback only and had around 30 something wins before i quit. Connor3491 can testify as we had sole crazy games.
To those who were calling imposter, tht was actually me Smile.
Some*

RE: Complete set of ST titles - Szei - 05-19-2013 02:46 AM

You were an ST in 2v2 random alex? It's one thing to say you could get it and another thing to actually get it. I imagine all of us 1v1 ST could get 2v2 random ST if we tried, but many of us don't have the patience for it which is why I commend Anters for his perservearance.