One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Wolfpack Clan Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Extreme Ghost - 03-02-2014 03:24 AM

Soo happy to be part of the Wolfpack :]
I'm always down for any fun type of game styles like (no spawn scramblers spawn/runners only bombshell matches ect) so if anyone ever feels like a match or can't find anyone to ply with ATM my GC is extreme ghost
Also can't wait to wreck those other clans In some friendly but competitive matches (that's right I said it)

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - ElPared - 03-02-2014 05:33 AM

I've never gotten into competetive pokemon, but I always set up my in game teams like a competetive team.

doing real competition requires too much EV training and breeding for IVs and leveling up to 100... ugh.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - LegacyofEight - 04-15-2014 10:09 AM

Can I apply?

League-Clever

GC name-LegacyofEight

Team-Feedback

Wolves-Idk they are really neat animals. My older cousin drew an increduble picture of a wolf a few years ago though. So whenever I think of wolves I think of that. And also the fact that some people have pet wolves.

Interests-I go to school obvs so that takes up a lot of time with homework and stuff. I spend a lot of time with my family playing tons of card games (Munchkin is the best). I just started League of Legends and my summoner name is Girl Called Stan (see new player introductions thread). I like making stuff. I can weave bracelets really well. I like reading. Read the I Am Number Four series by Pittacus Lore to have my name explained. Also I play Outwitters Smile

Rubber Ducky-ummmmmmmmmmmm So the rubber ducky went down the drain in the bathtub. He went through the plumbing system and popped out around Sharkfood Island. He floated to shore and got scrambled, so he joined the red team. Eventually, an AD runner bit him and he died.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - TheGreatAnt - 04-15-2014 10:12 AM

Hey Legacy. Thanks for applying! We'd love to have you in the clan. =]

I will PM you with more info.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Phyresis - 04-15-2014 10:13 AM

Hey legacy, anyone can apply at any time. There are no resrictions. If you dont mind, ill send you a friendly to get to know you a bit better. You can pretty much consider yourself a part of the clan though. Tongue

Edit: damn you ninja master! Ill let thegreatant take it from here i guess. Tongue

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - TheGreatAnt - 04-15-2014 10:18 AM

lol. Beat you to it Phyresis, but feel free to send her a friendly. I'll let you take that part. =]

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - LegacyofEight - 04-15-2014 11:10 AM

So how do I get the clan thingy under my name?

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Extreme Ghost - 04-15-2014 11:21 AM

You go to user cp (in top right corner of the screen)
You go under miscellaneous then you go to groups and set wolf pack as ur clan Smile

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Demon - 04-15-2014 11:58 AM

(04-15-2014 11:21 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  You go to user cp (in top right corner of the screen)
You go under miscellaneous then you go to groups and set wolf pack as ur clan Smile

It was seriously weeks before EG had his set Tongue

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Phyresis - 04-15-2014 11:59 AM

(04-15-2014 11:58 AM)Demon Wrote:  
(04-15-2014 11:21 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  You go to user cp (in top right corner of the screen)

It was seriously weeks before EG had his set Tongue

DaBestbro still doesn't Tongue