One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Ten Round Limit? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ten Round Limit? (/showthread.php?tid=2101)

Pages: 1 2

Ten Round Limit? - Kipsie - 04-10-2013 02:49 PM

It's so sad to have just got a game to find out it's postmortem...are the rumors true?
I like your model of buying custom items, rather than the subscription model.
However, I was wondering if the game has a round limit? I was just in a game and no damages were taken by round 10. We lost. If there is a round limit, or another factor, pray tell!

RE: Ten Round Limit? - QuantumApocalypse - 04-10-2013 03:09 PM

There are a few ways for games to end at the moment. You can destroy the base or destroy all enemy units and block off their spawn points. Otherwise, after 4 days of inactivity, the game will be forfeited by the party which did not act.

RE: Ten Round Limit? - TheGreatAnt - 04-10-2013 11:18 PM

Round as in turn?
Not currently, your device just won't be able to load it and it will eventually time out. That is when the limit is reached.

RE: Ten Round Limit? - John3:16 - 04-10-2013 11:42 PM

You said "we," which I take it means you were doing a 2v2. If you do a 2v2, your partner might have forfeited, or timed out (~4 day time limit).

RE: Ten Round Limit? - TheGreatAnt - 04-11-2013 12:51 AM

(04-10-2013 11:42 PM)John3:16 Wrote:  You said "we," which I take it means you were doing a 2v2. If you do a 2v2, your partner might have forfeited, or timed out (~4 day time limit).

Ohh, good catch.

The tragedies of randoms.

RE: Ten Round Limit? - Kipsie - 04-11-2013 05:24 AM

Checked the replay of our game, and neither happened....Strange! I still have units, no attacks on any of the bases, my spawn places are still usable...What happened?

RE: Ten Round Limit? - lawtai - 04-11-2013 05:54 AM

Try posting the replay here and we might be able to give you a better idea. Who's turn was it last? Most likely it was a timeout issue where it went more than 4 days on your partner's turn which caused the loss.

RE: Ten Round Limit? - Kipsie - 04-11-2013 08:07 AM

Sorry, as I said I'm new--how do I post a game replay?

RE: Ten Round Limit? - lawtai - 04-11-2013 09:23 AM

On the screen that lists out all the games, if you hold down the game you want a replay of, it'll pop up an option to copy replay. You can then copy it to the forums or to someplace that's convenient for you to copy here. Posting it directly to http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/ is simple too.

RE: Ten Round Limit? - Kipsie - 04-11-2013 01:10 PM

As I review it again, perhaps my ally did forfeit. Is there a notice of some kind?