One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bramble replay bug/error playing - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bramble replay bug/error playing (/showthread.php?tid=1985)

Bramble replay bug/error playing - LuckyShadow33 - 03-24-2013 10:25 PM

During my current match, my opponent is a veggie user (very intense match btw, I'll link it once I'm done.) and sometimes the replay during certain turns just cuts short. So I don't know what he does in between.

Also I just started a new friendly game, and the game is showihg up, but its highlighted, says the opponents name and waiting for more/their turn, but the color indicates mine, with a loading error message every time I press on it.

RE: Bramble replay bug/error playing - Piko - 03-24-2013 11:59 PM

When player rectracts a thorn, the replay of this turn freeze and jumps to the next one. This is normal and 'll be fixed in the next version.

RE: Bramble replay bug/error playing - LuckyShadow33 - 03-25-2013 01:16 AM

(03-24-2013 10:25 PM)LuckyShadow33 Wrote:  Also I just started a new friendly game, and the game is showihg up, but its highlighted, says the opponents name and waiting for more/their turn, but the color indicates mine, with a loading error message every time I press on it.

And this? Is there a way I could submit a picture of this? I mean it's just a friendly match, but it is fun

RE: Bramble replay bug/error playing - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-25-2013 03:19 AM

(03-24-2013 11:59 PM)Piko Wrote:  When player rectracts a thorn, the replay of this turn freeze and jumps to the next one. This is normal and 'll be fixed in the next version.

It skips the whole replay, not just the turn.