One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time (/showthread.php?tid=1981)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-27-2013 02:14 AM

THE UPDATE IS HERE!!!

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - Gavin Wins - 03-27-2013 02:17 AM

I don't see it in the app store yet.

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-27-2013 02:17 AM

The App Store says all my apps are up to date but the game won't let me play until the game us updated.
PROOF:

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - mcrampsey78 - 03-27-2013 02:23 AM

I'm getting the same thing

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - Gavin Wins - 03-27-2013 02:25 AM

If this update really drops thorns to 2hp with wit return on kill, it's going to completely ruin one of my games right now. I'll get abused by unhealed soldiers.

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-27-2013 02:29 AM

Why can't i update the game?

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - $tugot$ - 03-27-2013 02:36 AM

(03-27-2013 02:25 AM)Gavin Wins Wrote:  If this update really drops thorns to 2hp with wit return on kill, it's going to completely ruin one of my games right now. I'll get abused by unhealed soldiers.

I'm already getting out the lube, got a guy with only two soldiers left whose gonna cut a swathe thru me

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - Goobeysgirl - 03-27-2013 02:38 AM

Where is the update...I wanna play! Sad

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-27-2013 02:49 AM

Pass n play still works. I can still have fun with 3 hp thorn patches before the patch comes.

RE: Prediction: Outwitters and Twitter will be updated at the same time - Gavin Wins - 03-27-2013 02:53 AM

I just downloaded the update. Will test the new thorns shortly to see how terrible they are.

Confirmed, thorns are now 2hp and give wit return on kill. The bramble is now a worthless unit.